[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS: Liquid Snake [sdabbs] - HEAD UPDATE

Thanks solidus, gonna send everything today to Frank.

Awesome let me know when i will be receiving them so i can fit you in :)

Great! I'm really looking forward to this, your work is masterful as always! :bow

Well this is embarrassing! My bad! Wrong thread!

Liquid heads are in my possession now.

Sorry for the small delay, I got ill over the weekend and only went back in today. Will be sorting through the package and packing everything up ready to ship by the end if the week hopefully.

I'll send out pms once ready!

Here's the head on the body and the old jacket. Boots are a placeholder until mine arrive

2a8ee19580256b9a05cabb18e8948cac.jpg

Yeah I do too.

I'm actually doing 2 liquids and solids, but the second 2 won't be ready for awhile

For different displays?

Are we still going with the leather jacket? Is that getting functional pockets like that one?

Yeah I have pictures from the tailor will upload tomorrow when I get a chance, but yes the pockets are fuctional

[video=youtube;xi_3v-FpKFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_3v-FpKFg[/video]

Thanks guys

Heres an update on the jacket:

These are pictures of the new one - buttons are white because they are not painted yet.

The inside of the jacket had not had the inner panels done in leather, they were on the other fabric so i asked him to change that, which is what you see in the images of the jacket open.

Strap at the back was moved up.

Straps on the shoulders were cut down to finish just at the shoulder pad part and not overlay.

Magnets have been hidden behind and underneath the buttons.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

These last 2 are of the jacket before the few small changes listed above were changed, but the fit was improved so you can see how it fits.

7.jpg
8.jpg

Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake

Wow this is turning out nicely. I couldn't help but smile at seeing it on the body with it open. I'm glad the shoulder straps got lengthened. Made all the difference.

I was worried that this was too dark, but in bright flash it looks good. I just worried it would look black on a shelf.

Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake

BTW Matt, are you using a TTM19 for Liquid or a knockoff? I found a knockoff that's only $30 on eBay and a used TTM19 which is $80.

Back