[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake

Good. After Christmas is perfect, since I'm currently bleeding money into presents right now.

Yep, i think everyone's wallets are hurting this month so it makes sense

Damn it is taking a long time, not much i can do either as it's been delivered to your local sorting office.

Bruin is in the same boat and messaged me about it not long after you did. I called Royal Mail and asked about it and they said there's nothing that can do either than wait until the 14th December for USPS to either ship it out or return to sender.

Having said that, there's still a big chance it'll turn up. The first Solid Snake head print from the US to UK took almost 2 and a half months because of shipping backlog. I have a package that the caster dropped off at the post office to ship to me 8 days ago that is still sat in their office because of the backlog, it hasnt even left the US yet.

Even so, if it is indeed lost we can try and sort something out.

Still havent got my package yet matt, Im bummed and think it got lost.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

No problem man. If i have to pay shipping just to get a new tattoo, head, and pouches made back and forth i will. I just wanna know if **** hits the fan with the post office i can have a plan b and still get my stuff made. I appreciate all your efforts. Im sure itll turn up either to me or to you, my nightmare is itll get completely lost. Thanks matt!

How much balance is required for the coat again? I forgot.

That's minus the deposit, correct? When do you need the payment?

Yes minus the $10 deposit, it's all on the first post.

Payment will be when the jackets are being made. Still waiting on the final finished proto.

No nothing really.

He sent me some pics of the trousers but they still needed some adjustments to the fit so just waiting on them to finalise everything now.

Hoping for it to be finalised in the next couple of weeks

FINALLY got my liquid snake head from matt after getting lost in the mail and resent. its really nice. i will say though that i had to take a dremel to the hole for the neck connector and modify the neck on my body to get it to fit perfectly. the hole is slightly off center from the face and isnt wide enough for a muscular ttm-19. after some rework though it looks perfect! im about to apply the decal to his arm after i look on the internet for its exact placement. thanks matt!

thanks a lot man! did you apply the tattoo yet? not sure how to do it and i dont want to mess it up. is it like a temp tattoo? peel the paper, use water and slide it to the right spot and smooth it out? not sure if its a sticker.

I haven't tried yet. The body I got originally I'm not sure is actually what I wanted and I plan to leave the jacket on anyway so I'll wait till I'm ready.

yeah, i want to apply mine. im going to put a layer of dullcote over it so it cant scratch off either. i just confirmation on how to apply it since i want to do it one shot. not sure if im going to display him with or without his coat on. i need to get some fists for the coat on pose. off the bat im going to do the coat off with famas pose i suppose.

Thanks pete! Nice paint job on my liquid head btw, thanks. I havent unwrapped my solid snake pouches yet, i will be after work, but im sure those are on point as well.

I have instructions for the decals, I can take a photo when I get home and post it up

Back