[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake - CLOTHING PAYMENTS DUE

Yeah not a problem.

If people prefer to pay it off all at once that is not a problem. It's just a minimum of $50 now and the balance when finished, if that option suits better.

Can I pay in full to cut down the fees? I'm getting just the jacket

I'll have the payment for the Liquid clothes and Snake by tomorrow.

Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake

Finally got around to painting Liquid and wanted to say how spot on this head is. Props to Sean and thanks to Matt for setting this up. Now on to MGS Solid.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Looks great Chris!

Got you deposit for the clothing and updated the first post

Would like to remind everyone to send $50 so Rise know your still wanting the clothing set.

just wanted to ask. the pants look skinny, do you think thigh enhancers will fit? it doesnt look like this body is using them and i want liquid to have the same thigh definition as solid does.

Tony got it man thanks

Jason, i'll ask if they did it with the thigh enhancers on but it will most likely fit i would imagine, if not theres not much that can be done now they arent making anymore changes.

Having said that they are tight because he wears them tight in most designs. It puffs over the boot a bit but it's hard to do in this scale, to keep the pants tight up to there and then puff out.

Ok matt understood. I do believe i asked you a while back though when i was prepping my liquid body. If they dont fit im sure hell still look just fine.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I also sent my deposit the other day.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Received deposits from Higgins and stealthfox

Soz only just seen this, is it too late to put a deposit down for just a jacket as my name has gone from the list. For some reason I thought we already paid deposits.

Back