[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS: Liquid Snake [sdabbs] - HEAD UPDATE

Heads are shipping to with the Solid replacement heads :)

Also Tinela has gone awol, but don't worry as i already have a back up tailor. If i hear nothing in the next week from her I'm going to send them the stuff to make one and then the run off the back

Let me know when payment is due and pete needs payment as well, id rather just get them out of the way.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

If the coat will take much longer, I wouldn't mind being sent the head and spare pouches first so I can paint them.

Heads are shipping to with the Solid replacement heads :)

Also Tinela has gone awol, but don't worry as i already have a back up tailor. If i hear nothing in the next week from her I'm going to send them the stuff to make one and then the run off the back

As always, no rush dude. The Solid Snake project took a while, and if this one needs a bit of waiting too, it's no problem. Of course, I can only speak for myself.

Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [SDabbs/Tinela]

It's miniscule so don't sweat it, I'll add it onto the balance payment at the end :)

So just send $16 deposit to Sean for the head, $10 deposit to me for the clothing set and your good

I am interested in a painted head, clothing, and tattoo's. I am new here so $10.00 deposit for Clothing and $16.00 deposit for Painted Head but I don't know who to send the deposit to for the head sculpt?

Hi pal, all the heads have been cast and shipped to me already. I will speak to the caster but can't promise anything on the head, sorry!

I will let you know if i can though, and it will be full payment straight up if i can as the deposit has been and gone, that was at the start.

I am interested in a painted head, clothing, and tattoo's. I am new here so $10.00 deposit for Clothing and $16.00 deposit for Painted Head but I don't know who to send the deposit to for the head sculpt?

For everyone else, Liquid heads have shipped so will let everyone know when they arrive :)

Hi pal, all the heads have been cast and shipped to me already. I will speak to the caster but can't promise anything on the head, sorry!

I will let you know if i can though, and it will be full payment straight up if i can as the deposit has been and gone, that was at the start.

For everyone else, Liquid heads have shipped so will let everyone know when they arrive :)

Thanks man, definitely let me know if anything changes on the heads. As far as the clothes and tattoos are they still available?

Liquid heads will arrive Monday.

Can you let me know who wants it painted by Pete so i can send them straight down when they arrive, if you want to wait to see a painted sample that is fine, it will just take longer as I'll have to send mine to Pete and him paint it and send it back up - totally you guys' call.

I will take the payments for the tattoos now too - $5 gift payment (or add 3% fees) sent to:

[email protected]

I'm giving it a week for the tattoos as it's only $5 and they need to ship to me from the US and don't want to hold things up any longer than is needed.

I want paint please pete, let me know when you wanna be paid. Also, whats the word on the clothing? Ill send tattoo payment soon.

get in touch with Pete in regards to payment for painting once i've posted they have arrived and are being shipped to him.

Clothing i had to ship to the new tailor and it hasn't arrived yet so that's still on the slab, will update once i have something to show.

Painted for me. I'll send payment today.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Unpainted for me. I'll send the payment tomorrow as online banking is undergoing maintenance where I am now.

Also, I've tested the body I'm using with the Naked Snake head and it fits like a glove, by any chance I could have the head (and connector) to be identical to that specification? My Solid Snake head was too high up that I had to make a new neck from scratch.

Last edited:

Once I receive the head, I'll work on both Solid and Liquid simultaneously. I truly have something special planned and I can't wait to have you guy be the judge of what might be my greatest work. :yess:

It's fitted to a ttm19 so any body that is of the same size

Im using the knockoff muscular ttm-19, cost me like $23. If i dont like it i wont feel bad about buying another body.

Back