[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

It is the knockoff but no thigh enhancers. It came with them im just not sure if i should use them. Im trying to prep everything so its ready. I worked on solids harnesses and holster as well as liquids chain and belt last night, i had all the accurate parts and they look excellent now. The harness setup and belt in the pic i posted wasnt really started and was just thrown on, it was sloppily assembled and not even fitted and it was missing parts. Once i get solids hands im gonna paint both of their hands and then everything else is on you guys to get to me.

Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

Sorry what i meant was, the knock off body looks like the legs are made with thicker thighs like the TTM19 with the thigh enhancers on. Your legs look bigger than the ttm19 legs

Re: MGS: Liquid Snake [sdabbs]

This is the final render for Liquid

Been back and forth with sean the past couple of days on this and we think this is the best the hair can be done and still look somewhat good and fitting given Sean's style, so here we go

690bd05d9824d70af46d47e28af49d63.jpg

I have the strangest boner right now.

uC3i7Ci.gif

I like that a lot. The swept back hair brings it together. I can't wait to see that painted.

We made a few changes on the length of the hair so it doesn't restrict articulation. The last one was a bit too long

Below is the final render

11426140_10152796439955933_2122395609_o.jpg

Just a quick update on this...

Head is currently being printed, should have some pics next week hopefully.

I haven't heard anything from Tinela for the past 2 weeks since i spoke to her last. I'm not worried but i do think the clothing set might take longer than first anticipated, shes got the fabric and the jacket so I'm just waiting on her now.

I've sent her a few pm's she needs to get back to, i know she is really busy as she took on a new job so her time to work on this stuff got cut. Will update on that once she's replied to me.

No problemo is it takes longer, I can pick up some more stuff I need in the meantime. Thanks for the update.

Sad but its okay. Well get em when we get em. If he comes out as good as snake did (which theres no doubt in my mind it will) then the wait will be well worth it no matter how long it takes. Thanks for the update!

3D print is done!

It's ready to go to cast, so Sean has asked me to start taking the balance payments.

I've also been looking at neck/head adapters so the head can be put on a body properly. I can get them for $3 + shipping so I'll call it $4. Here's a link to what I'm talking about:

1/6 Scale Head Sculpt Inner Adapter For Hot Toys Neck Joint

If everyone is happy with that, please send $72 as goods or $69 as a gift to PayPal address:

[email protected]

Please include your SSF username, real name and shipping address

7c621e57ce35d7e0be046510734c5155.jpg

48f32e27c6716abf0d2c32e08f22556d.jpg

b29b11c07b30a5c186beac439b485ff5.jpg

Also I'm away from tomorrow until Sunday so if I do not update the list, do not panic.

I will update once in back!

Re: MGS: Liquid Snake [sdabbs] - HEAD UPDATE

whoa!!!!! that looks excellent!!! ill send you the payment now.

edit: just paid via gift. i forgot to put my info like you usually request in the notes but im sure you know who i am by now matt hahaha. thank you.

Last edited:

3D print is done!

It's ready to go to cast, so Sean has asked me to start taking the balance payments.

I've also been looking at neck/head adapters so the head can be put on a body properly. I can get them for $3 + shipping so I'll call it $4. Here's a link to what I'm talking about:

1/6 Scale Head Sculpt Inner Adapter For Hot Toys Neck Joint

If everyone is happy with that, please send $72 as goods or $69 as a gift to PayPal address:

[email protected]

Please include your SSF username, real name and shipping address

7c621e57ce35d7e0be046510734c5155.jpg

48f32e27c6716abf0d2c32e08f22556d.jpg

b29b11c07b30a5c186beac439b485ff5.jpg

Can't wait to see it painted! Payment sent, Matt.

I just saw the update. I'll get payment in by the weekend.

Just noticed this just now. Will forward payment tomorrow.

Got all the payments thanks boys. List updated

Dylan - just need your address bud

Back