[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

Hey, are you hunterdnrc11 on eBay?

17386912212_a33e08716b_z.jpg

Yessir!

Not really, waiting for final payments to come in then will be buying fabric next week etc

Fabric is bought, I couldn't wait any longer. There is enough for 15 jackets and that's it, so 2 more.

Just waiting to hear from Tinela about when she can start.

Heads having a few adjustments and then going to print

Hey Frank, when do you think that we will have to make full payment on anything, I'd like to know sooner than later so I can put the money together and get it to you ASAP

It's not going to be for a couple of weeks by the looks of things. Tinela hasn't been in contact yet and the heads having some changes done to the hair then it will go to print.

Once either Tinela get in touch or the heads printed ill let you guys know.

That's good to hear, it will give me a buffer after paying for the Snake suit.

Yo fellas

Quick update, spoke with tinela and I am sending her the fabric tomorrow, once she's got it she thinks she will be finished in around 2 weeks. Which is when balance payment for the clothing is up.

The head has still got to go to print yet but I'm pushing to get it finished in the next week so that can go off too.

nice updates man, ill be waiting. if you want any payments at all to make life easier for you just let me know.

Many thanks for arranging this my good man. A much anticipated custom to finish the display.

nice updates man, ill be waiting. if you want any payments at all to make life easier for you just let me know.

Nah man we all good, the deposits covered the fabric and shipping so no need to pay anything else until the balance payment is due in a few weeks!

Many thanks for arranging this my good man. A much anticipated custom to finish the display.

S'all good man, can't do Solid without Liquid can I

Final Liquid design - head will be $80 unpainted based on deposits received

Will be sent to print sometime this week, not entirely sure on the turnaround but shouldn't be too long until i have pics of the print to show, then it will be sent to the caster.

11312828_10152773780360933_1492817198764917119_o.jpg

Last edited:

Is his head slightly turned in that front shot, and that's why his hair looks lower on that side?

yes of course, that's why his eyes and the entire head is lower on that side

there's nothing changed on the face, it was just the hair that was refined

The face is just Snakes with eyebrows, so facial/head shape wise there's nothing to worry about

Back