[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [SDabbs/Tinela]

Updated the list

Only just noticed Jason mentioned about payment for the tattoos - We will take them later once the heads are being cast and the clothing underway :wave

Deposit for the head + clothing has been sent :duff.

are liquids boots brown or black, im having a hard time figuring that out by the many pictures ive found on the web. also, what color are his gloves? black?

Gloves are black, boots are tough, probably real dark brown lace up army boots

I've looked everywhere for mid calf lace up army boots and theres very little out there, i'm not even sure what i'm going to use to be honest

I have him wearing some of the MGS3 Naked Snake boots and they look surprisingly good, considering they aren't accurate

List updated

I found boots that look correct in black and brown but they dont go high enough they are pretty tall though. Im gonna just buy both black and brown and if someone wants the pair i dont use then they can have em for what i paid.

Shorter ones are the better choice. What are the shoes

ordered both pairs jic. i think i have everything i need to complete both liquid and solid. the only thing i dont like is the body i ordered shows a stomach seam. maybe down the road i can get him a better body and use this one for someone else. its another knockoff ttm-19 body but this one has more muscle definition.

this is the one i used for liquid: ZC Toys 1 6 Scale Muscle Muscular Nude Action Figure Body Fit Wolverine Head Hot | eBay

this is the body i always use and im using on solid: Muscular Muscle 1 6 Scale Action Figure Nude Body Male Toy Version 2 0 Fit TTM19 | eBay

Last edited:

Updated the list guys, not been on here over the weekend my apologies

Jason jacket for this is based on a TTM19 so all good with that body. Solid is made for a TTM21 though so it won't fit the same on that body, just an FYI

Okay ill look into those bodies then, i was using the 19 i had kicking around so ill figure it out. Thanks.

Just quickly.

Spoke with Sean and he would prefer me to collect the deposits and balance payments for the heads too, and send onto him once ready to print and cast.

So with that i've changed the payment details in the first post - All that have paid deposits already, don't need to do anything :)

got my gloves and belt in today! pumped for liquid snake too! the leg straps i noticed are really on the toy, i dont see them on the tts shots. is anyone planning on doing them on theirs?

Back