[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

Double jointed elbows, and swivel shoulders would do the trick. I don't know if I'll apply the tattoo decal. I know I'll mess it up.

It's always a nerve-wracking experience when applying decals :lol. I've done it before on my Gundam kits. It's doable, but you just have to be very careful when positioning a decal.

Last edited:

Use the end of an exacto knife to position it so you dont get skin oils on the sticky part. Then smooth it from the ceter outward. Thats how i do em. I cant wait til my liquid snake is complete, so excited.

That's pretty much it. You can also wet it with some water so it'll apply easier.

Anyway, I'm just amazed that we now have two MGS commissions going. Much thanks to Frank for spearheading these projects. These two figures are really going to make my year.

Couldnt have said it better. Now theres an octocamo facemask head in the works, my figures are gonna be unreal.

Updated the list fellas

will be sending numbers off at the end of this week so all who want in can you sort it for then please!

Itd be nice so itll be a little cheaper. I wouldnt get liquid without solid, id understand people being reluctant if they missed out on him.

6kFyIjD.gif

I was seriously getting depressed that I missed out.

Just a note, I'll send Frank enough instructions to include with all of the tattoos for you folks who are worried about it. It's easy, I promise.

I sent the 3 sizes to Frank to figure out which is the best. He'll let me know, and you'll get two of the best size.

Just a note, I'll send Frank enough instructions to include with all of the tattoos for you folks who are worried about it. It's easy, I promise.

Hey, are you hunterdnrc11 on eBay?

17386912212_a33e08716b_z.jpg

Back