[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

Just thought you guys might like an update on my liquid snake doll, here he is so far.

449c366e091aa2eb97499bd0e4103ae6.jpg

The body looks good, same with the boots.

I guess here's mine. everything is pretty much in place minus a few tweaks here and there. Need the head and coat, nhaooW!

17190655780_4a8eee109f_b.jpg

Looks fantastic, Ryan! Where'd you get the dogtag, by the way? I can't tell you how anxious I am to get everything set up for Snake and Liquid, myself.

my bad.......

For your transgression, you'll have more yaoi pics on your profile wall by the end of the day :lecture.

I got new dog tags and didnt use the yamato ones. I just have to paint the gloves and wait for my pants, jacket, and head and im good. I also ordered a new famas. I cant wait! I dont even mind the joint breaks in the abdomen, although the body ryan chose looks great.

Looks fantastic, Ryan! Where'd you get the dogtag, by the way? I can't tell you how anxious I am to get everything set up for Snake and Liquid, myself.

For your transgression, you'll have more yaoi pics on your profile wall by the end of the day :lecture.

Yeah it's from the Yamato, they're blank though without any actual text on the tags.

You should be driving Jason nuts with your wall spamming any day now. :monkey3

I got new dog tags and didnt use the yamato ones. I just have to paint the gloves and wait for my pants, jacket, and head and im good. I also ordered a new famas. I cant wait! I dont even mind the joint breaks in the abdomen, although the body ryan chose looks great.

Thanks Jason, it's a CM Toys Muscle Body, it's pretty good as it's muscular and lean at the same time. I used the Yamato tags/hands and boots and the HT Barney Ross pants. I've also tweaked the height of the Solid Snake body so he'll look good right next to this, just for the consistency.

I'm going to use this body i think, they aren't out yet so I'm not sure how similar to a TTM19 the body size is, if it's not around that size they it can't be used as it's a TTM19 it's being fitted to.

KP-04B-3.jpg

I wouldn't personally use the CM toys body but to each his own, bad proportions and odd skin tone. Not saying it's a terrible body but I cant promise it will fit the jacket though so please bare that in mind..

For reference:

YNnqMpb.png

I think I'm going to leave it until the middle of May (18th May maybe or around that time) to take deposits then it's closing and i won't be taking anymore payments.

If your interested please get deposits in for then, as i can't offer these again afterwards so there will be no smaller run like with Solid.

Thanks again to everyone who's already paid the deposits. If we can hit 15 paid heads, it's cheaper for all of us :)

With all the commissions around this place, you'd think these would fill up instantly.

we will get a few more.

I just want to clarify why i want the payments in for then, earlier if possible.

I need to order the fabric for the Jacket, i need to know the confirmed numbers to order the right amount of fabric. It'll need to be shipped to me and then shipped out to tinela, so it adds a week or so onto it and if it goes on indefinitely then i can't order the fabric and I'll end up with excess or even worse not enough. Hope everyone understands why I'm asking for the deposits.

You don't want to leave yourself short on supplies, it's fully understandable. Like you said, it's better to have too much than not enough.

That's great! I might throw mine in the pocketed pose, like from the briefing file.

BWVFv6l.jpg

MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

I'm going for the arms crossed pose I reckon if it'll go

MGS1: Liquid Snake [sdabbs/tinela]

True, a ttm19 can't I don't think. I'll have to see if that body is any good, it's got 2 sets of arms, single and double jointed. If not all have to change the arms on the ttm19 for some double jointed ones

Back