SEANJOB sheriff belt, pistol, and accessories(NOW SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUNNKEN A!!!!...WOO HOO!!!...i can finally finish my custom Bash!!!!....:)

Sean...any idea when you will open up the flood gates for the Colt Python alone?

Damn $56 custom charges for one belt :monkey2 Paid as gift option to void sean getting paypal charges like he stated

He could at least sent as gift, to avoid us getting hit with charges too :dunno $56 Not Happy.

Damn $56 custom charges for one belt :monkey2 Paid as gift option to void sean getting paypal charges like he stated

He could at least sent as gift, to avoid us getting hit with charges too :dunno $56 Not Happy.

I hv shipped as "gift - Plastic Toy Parts" for all parcels. Do you take back the parcel yet?
I will be PM the Copy of Certificate of Posting to you. Hope that you can contact your custom to solve the problem.

Hi, more 9 sets have shipped
Reminder :
For the rest of buyers on the deposit paid list, pls kindly arrange the balance payment ASAP. All will be ready at early September. Thx!

:clap:clap:clap:yess::yess::yess::panic::panic:
Can't wait. Thanks Sean.

I hv shipped as "gift - Plastic Toy Parts" for all parcels. Do you take back the parcel yet?
I will be PM the Copy of Certificate of Posting to you. Hope that you can contact your custom to solve the problem.

Sending it as gift won't change anything for customs. It's the amount declare that will play the part.

Here in Europe something declare over 25$ get custom fee's.

Hi, more 9 sets have shipped.....:yess:

Reminder :
For the rest of buyers on the deposit paid list, pls kindly arrange the balance payment ASAP. All will be ready at early September. Thx! :wink1:

Thanks for letting us know, I will settle it as soon as I can! I don't think we will be charged as much customs if the declared price is low? Not sure what you declared the price to be but that's another way to avoid custom charges.

Can't believe I was the first on the list and still didn't got mine :-(

Damn :( that sucks Seb...I was wondering why we weren't seeing your updated Sheriff figure...that "holding at customs" business is for the birds.

Last edited:
I got a phone call from the PO today saying that they had a package for me for a long time. When they asked to verify my address there were 2 numbers criss crossed (I'm looking at you Sean: :wave :lol).

I had no idea what it could be so needless to say I was shocked as hell when I opened it up.

I'm even more shocked at how awesome everything in this set is!! Best custom gun that I've ever received, accurate belt, functioning pocket knife..... I'm gonna need more of these....

FInally got my belt. Got it with custom and had to pay 30 euro.
Anyway that is a work of art, looks like something factory made, really an awesome piece.

Thanks for letting us know, I will settle it as soon as I can! I don't think we will be charged as much customs if the declared price is low? Not sure what you declared the price to be but that's another way to avoid custom charges.

I believe I have the ability on sculpture and painting work, may be I'm not good enough to handle lot of administrative works. :monkey2

I did it already if any freaks has any special request on the custom declare value, but I don't know the custom tax policy of every countries :medic

I believe I have the ability on sculpture and painting work, may be I'm not good enough to handle lot of administrative works. :monkey2

I did it already if any freaks has any special request on the custom declare value, but I don't know the custom tax policy of every countries :medic

If you could mark mine with a very low customs value when its ready to ship I'd appreciate it thanks Sean :hi5:

Got mine today. WOW! Great set and worth every penny. Are we sure that Python can't shot real bullets? Unbelievable all around.

Back