SEANJOB sheriff belt, pistol, and accessories(NOW SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SEANJOB sheriff belt, pistol, and accessories

This list is closed. Please show your interest in the second run thread. Thanks. :wave

hey Short, did Sean ever disclose the dollar value for just the colt python?

Same here... I'm just waiting to hear when the remaining balance is due.

Sorry if Im being a pain but Sean hasn't posted in this thread since June 14th, almost a month ago. Anyone close to him know whats going on, any updates?

I would like to send final payment once is complete or close to complete so a update would be cool. Thanks Luis

Sorry if Im being a pain but Sean hasn't posted in this thread since June 14th, almost a month ago. Anyone close to him know whats going on, any updates?

DITTO!!!!:dunno

I'll email him as a reminder to update this project. Sean's a stand up guy. Just busy I guess. :dunno I wouldn't worry.

i dont know about all of you, but i have 4 belts paid for. and we were told after the figure shipped these would go out . i think it shipped already.? i would like for sean to come on here and try his best to tell us whats up and when we should honestly expect these? the silence doesnt work.

i dont know about all of you, but i have 4 belts paid for. and we were told after the figure shipped these would go out . i think it shipped already.? i would like for sean to come on here and try his best to tell us whats up and when we should honestly expect these? the silence doesnt work.

:exactly::impatient:

i think all the waiting has made interest in wd items wane a little

There where not many updates until late in the development of their full fig and Sean completed and shipped a month or 2 late! The quality of that fig was excellent! Even though Sean doesn't update too often he for sure will come through and get the belt sets to everyone.

Back