SEANJOB sheriff belt, pistol, and accessories(NOW SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SEANJOB sheriff belt, pistol, and accessories

Oh yes i know we will get our belt and I know Sean is a stand up guy but still some communications is always the key.

Oh yes i know we will get our belt and I know Sean is a stand up guy but still some communications is always the key.

I dont really know the exact delivery date , but I know that he is working really hard for it every day. l can promise u that you wont be regret when you receive it

cheers!

Hi Guys... Since the posts moved to here ... agent M.Y. has no longer visit here as well....@_@" .....Oh yeah... Sean juz text me for some update....

First of all, Sean makes a sincere apology to you all for the belt update. He promised that the belt will be shipped startin from next week.

Besides... there will be more surprises on the "WASHING THAT" series by Kato n Sean :).......i.e. one more character may ..may...may.................

Hi Guys... Since the posts moved to here ... agent M.Y. has no longer visit here as well....@_@" .....Oh yeah... Sean juz text me for some update....

First of all, Sean makes a sincere apology to you all for the belt update. He promised that the belt will be shipped startin from next week.

Besides... there will be more surprises on the "WASHING THAT" series by Kato n Sean :).......i.e. one more character may ..may...may.................

Awesome news, thanks for the update!

good to hear Kato, i would take that sice you are working with him that you probably speak/see him often....so i'm glad to know that he is working hard on our stuff...:)

music to everybodys ears..:yess:

I had the pleasure of seeing Sean's Office/Store in person and it was amazing. He has a bunch of figures with Kato clothing on them in the display window. I have pics somewhere...

I had to back out of my spot but congrats to those getting it. Just Next week!

Please advise when we should send final payments for those of us on the Deposit list. I can't wait to see Sean's work on this.

Guys!! i got latest update again

There will be around 10 sets to be delivered from next week!!

It takes longer cuz Sean has to ensure the QC should up to the standard.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

on behalf of Kato & Sean

Thanks for the updates! so when do we pay the rest of the deposits?

Guys!! i got latest update again

There will be around 10 sets to be delivered from next week!!

It takes longer cuz Sean has to ensure the QC should up to the standard.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

on behalf of Kato & Sean

Whew Im number 10 on the full paid list, just made it! Haha, Thanks for the update M.Y.!

Thanks for the updates! so when do we pay the rest of the deposits?

I think Sean will announce soon....

this is afternoon in HK now ....i may visit him after work...:impatient:

Let see whether any news for you :dance

Congrats!!! share some photos when u get it....it's awesome!!!!

OMG... I'm going to be waiting forever for this second run. Why the hell didn't I jump in early. Moron :slap

OMG... I'm going to be waiting forever for this second run. Why the hell didn't I jump in early. Moron :slap

PCK....well...i tell you a serect:monkey1 ~4 sets more will be ready in mid of August... and the next badge will be ready on last 2 weeks....

dun tell others !!

PCK....well...i tell you a serect:monkey1 ~4 sets more will be ready in mid of August... and the next badge will be ready on last 2 weeks....

dun tell others !!

So if I'm second to last on the full paid list it will ship end of August?

dun tell others !!

At this rate, 20 a month, looking like a one year project with the second run. :lol

Back