Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I'll update this list with interested people. Moving forward its best for @Hydeous to manage it since he will be the one receiving payments and he can confirm who has paid. Lets get people paid up and move this forward and hopefully we can get 45 on board!

Updated List of those interested:

1. @JamieTafoya
2. @KidultHJ
3. @Henrysharpo3791
4. @youngguns303
5. @Jonghyo Lim
6. @Bookman
7. @TheClient
8. @shull24
9. @quinntv
10. @IndianaPaul
11. @Wall.collextible
12. @cmsilvers
13. @Waste Time Continuum
14. @Lee Siyul

15. @Eddie.R
16. @vcpeng87
17. @BACON!
18. @MerekT
19. @HyaZhao
20. @AshBurnsHimself
21. @hokietwo
22.@QuiGonFishing
23. @sunnywong921
24. @echo1126
25. @drweaponx
26. @Jacob Blount
27. @manholi_kb24
28 @PH@Ben
29. @mah45
30. @atm00n

Last edited:
Last time I'll update this list with interested people. Moving forward its best for @Hydeous to manage it since he will be the one receiving payments and he can confirm who has paid. Lets get people paid up and move this forward and hopefully we can get 45 on board!

1. @Eddie.R
2. @JamieTafoya
3. @KidultHJ
4. @Henrysharpo3791
5. @youngguns303
6. @vcpeng87
7. @BACON!
8. @MerekT
9. @Jonghyo Lim
10. @Bookman
11. @HyaZhao
12. @CJPx01
13. @TheClient
14. @hokietwo
15.@QuiGonFishing
16. @shull24
17. @sunnywong921
18. @hottoysaddict72
19. @IndianaPaul
20. @echo1126
21. @Sven Shelby
22. @Jacob Blount
23. @Wall.collextible
24. @mu9887
25 @PH@Ben
26. @mah45
27. @cmsilvers
28. @atm00n
29. @AshBurnsHimself
30. @drweaponx
Apologies, can you please note #18 Hottoysaddict72 (me) has changed my username to corellianfive, thanks

Thanks for all the updates. I’ll have my deposit sent by next Thursday (probably sooner). Doing some side work this weekend and rather just use that.

When is the remainder of the balance due, at project list dead line or when suits are completed?

The remainder is due during the near completion of the project, which is around 1 month before shipping day from Yunsil to me. Because usually it takes a while for people to come in and check the update / progress.

Thanks for the update!

Just to be clear… $250 deposit, and then the remainder when ready to ship, so if we have 30 backers then the balance would be $295; if we have 45 backers it would be $230, and so forth.

Also this is for the jacket, shirt, pants, and belt (not the blaster holster) correct?

And finally how long do we have to pay the initial deposit before the order is closed? I personally can pay in about 2 weeks.

yes, thats correct.

And yes, thats fine.

1. @Eddie.R
2. @JamieTafoya
3. @KidultHJ
4. @Henrysharpo3791
5. @youngguns303
6. @vcpeng87
7. @BACON!
8. @MerekT
9. @Jonghyo Lim
10. @Bookman
11. @HyaZhao
12. @CJPx01
13. @TheClient
14. @hokietwo
15.@QuiGonFishing
16. @shull24
17. @sunnywong921
18. @hottoysaddict72
19. @IndianaPaul
20. @echo1126
21. @Sven Shelby
22. @Jacob Blount
23. @Wall.collextible
24. @mu9887
25 @PH@Ben
26. @mah45
27. @cmsilvers
28. @atm00n
29. @AshBurnsHimself
30. @drweaponx
Its ok man, please continue to do so. I need all the help I can get. I might miss some questions etc occasionally, so its always good to have a spare set of eyes lol

couple of points. Finances are a bit skinny currently. Is there a cut off date to get deposits in by and maybe the current payment details should be in an updated post in the initial post ? That vital deposit information will get buried and difficult to find which you definitely don't want to discourage people 🤷‍♂️

couple of points. Finances are a bit skinny currently. Is there a cut off date to get deposits in by and maybe the current payment details should be in an updated post in the initial post ? That vital deposit information will get buried and difficult to find which you definitely don't want to discourage people 🤷‍♂️

i think im going to give it like 2 weeks or so from now, but pm me whats more suitable for you, bud.

check on the first page of this thread, all the information is on there.

Post in thread '< Second Batch > Limited Edition, Taking Orders NOW - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit'
https://customonesixth.com/threads/...ribox-han-solo-esb-outfit.189846/post-9823001

Last edited:
Back