Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have the remaining people not paid given a timeframe that they will to the people running this ? I too hope we don't miss our slot

No worries, man!

guys, just a friendly reminder just in case most people don’t check this thread often, we are accepting the final deposit now as we are locking in the orders this month. Thank you in advance!

10. @Waste Time Continuum

this is the list of person who have yet to send the remaining balance.

we are set on schedule guys!

Sorry about the wait. Low on cash, health issues, moving, out of work, and other stuff, so I had to wait till I was last. I want to pay my remaining balance but I’m confused as hell. I paid a $260 deposit way back. With 32 people on the list now, how much is the total price? I can pay tonight, I just need to know what my remaining balance is.

Thanks

Sorry about the wait. Low on cash, health issues, moving, out of work, and other stuff, so I had to wait till I was last. I want to pay my remaining balance but I’m confused as hell. I paid a $260 deposit way back. With 32 people on the list now, how much is the total price? I can pay tonight, I just need to know what my remaining balance is.

Thanks
Have replied to your PM, bud.

Hey folks, If anyone wants to take my spot, PM me. It’ll cost you my deposit which was $260. Then you will need to talk to Hydeous about the remaining balance, and you’ll have yourself a wonderful clothing set.

So we're locked in and on track then ? When did you say it would begin ? Was it August?
Yes. It’s August.

65C2362A-7627-4557-B9D6-862AEE8B5D51.jpeg

Hey guys, does anybody have a spare Han Solo body than they can lend to toribox for fitting purposes just to make sure the fit is good?

please pm me if you can, thanks

Hey guys, does anybody have a spare Han Solo body than they can lend to toribox for fitting purposes just to make sure the fit is good?

please pm me if you can, thanks

I'm confused, why would she need that ? Isn't this a re-run? IE: everything made to the same specifications as before ?

How did she do it last time ? Doesn't she still have a body and why would she need it anyway? Shouldn't she have patterns cut out for everything ?

This seems weird to me being a re-run

Back