Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so Hydeous, the sets are currently on route to you now ? You'll receive them, get a shipping quote for those of us overseas (USPS Priority express International I assume is the best choice) and let us know the total.

Is that where this currently sits?

yes, thats correct!

Don’t forget to remind them send you the body as well my friend, we might need to use it again in the future.😂

Yes, its otw to me as well. Will send it along with the outfit, bud!

and guys, ive only received like 10-11 addresses so far. So keep em coming guys!

Expert tip needed. :) Can you recommend a good body for this outfit? I do not have HT ANH Han Solo body but have HT Solo body. Would that fit well or should I go for JXS01?

Expert tip needed. :) Can you recommend a good body for this outfit? I do not have HT ANH Han Solo body but have HT Solo body. Would that fit well or should I go for JXS01?
Im using the HT "Solo". Works great as its essentially the same body as the ANH but with double jointed elbows. Which are covered with the jacket anyway. Only nit would be the different color in skin tone. But one could argue that Solo probably wouldnt have much of a tan having been sitting on Snow covered Hoth for however long. lol

Im using the HT "Solo". Works great as its essentially the same body as the ANH but with double jointed elbows. Which are covered with the jacket anyway. Only nit would be the different color in skin tone. But one could argue that Solo probably wouldnt have much of a tan having been sitting on Snow covered Hoth for however long. lol
Agreed with all of this. Using the "SOLO" body as well and it's great.

6462B3F0-C8D1-48CC-BEAF-7C8BC674729B.jpeg

I can do the shipping if everyone wanted. I have references in the one sixth Indy group mainly

Ok, just replied to the emails, please check. also, i usually mark item value $20 automatically, so dont worry.

and guys, please keep sending me the shipping infos! Still need bout half the people here lol.

Back