Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else choose the standard non-express shipping? My tracking info says it has been stuck in Indonesia since October 31. No movement.

I shoulda paid the extra.
@TheClient

I am in an identical situation. My tracking information has not had an update since the label was created on October 31st. I just emailed @Hydeous about this today.

I've just received my Bespin outfit and it came out great. Here are a couple of quick shots from my "Betrayal on Cloud City" shelf.

Attachments

• 20221204_170957.jpg
    20221204_170957.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221204_171230.jpg
    20221204_171230.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
My friend and I are working on the blaster holster and the boots, and they all are made with genuine leather.
Now the boots are done, stable enough and perfectly matches the Hot Toys’ peg.
I’ll post a thread and gathering interested this week.

Still working on the accessories which attached on the belt/holster.
Any update on the blaster holster?

Curious what duration of shipping times people here experienced for delivery to US ?

My package has been sitting in customs on Jakarta side since end of Feb with no movement or change of status since feb 28.

Thanks in advance

@TheClient

I am in an identical situation. My tracking information has not had an update since the label was created on October 31st. I just emailed @Hydeous about this today.
Curious how long yours took to resolve?

I was late on the close out and set was shipped Feb 1 2023 and hasn’t moved in tracking since Feb 28

Back