Skiman's 1/6 Kessler Wolf/Mid-Trans + David + Jack [An American Werewolf in London]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's "I didnt mean to call you a meat loaf, Jack!" An American Werewolf in Lo

You tell me where to get that red jacket and backpack and I want Jack. :)

Re: Skiman's "I didnt mean to call you a meat loaf, Jack!" An American Werewolf in Lo

same here if I can find
wardrobe...I am sold

Sorry for the bump but what I'm shooting for sculpting and painting on the beast.

american-werewolf-in-london-movie-prop-restoration-2b.jpg

610bcsd2fnfnsc21.jpg

Ooooh I love that Hellbeast, once I see your first attempt you may have me.

Ooooh I love that Hellbeast, once I see your first attempt you may have me.

Definitely going to have to make it EPIC, otherwise no one would want him. :lol :monkey2

I've got the wheels turning though, no worries! :clap

Ski

I'd be interested in a regular unpainted head of Jack and David.

Sean

Good find and thanks, but too shiny plastic looking for me.

Hey Barlow, sell me those They Live aliens and Barlow!!!!

agreed it is on the shiny side but if you wanted to go for the rainy/wet look it'd be perfect.

agreed it is on the shiny side but if you wanted to go for the rainy/wet look it'd be perfect.

That indeed and it's also shinier than Jack's green one for some reason. I've been looking at stills and watching the movie. :D

Ski

That indeed and it's also shinier than Jack's green one for some reason. I've been looking at stills and watching the movie. :D

Ski

Ski, I swear I told the gf "This year is going to be a big year. The Dark Knight Rises figures plus a Tall Man from Phantasm I'm working on, Plus a Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent I'm working on, Plus a Crow figure I'm working on, plus the caine myers. Next year I'll see about comissioning a Jack and David from American werewolf and a David from Lost Boys so I can get all my horror wants done with."

Now I currently am on a comission for both :lol a little ahead of me but that's fine, I can just take next year to put them together. :D

Ski, I swear I told the gf "This year is going to be a big year. The Dark Knight Rises figures plus a Tall Man from Phantasm I'm working on, Plus a Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent I'm working on, Plus a Crow figure I'm working on, plus the caine myers. Next year I'll see about comissioning a Jack and David from American werewolf and a David from Lost Boys so I can get all my horror wants done with."

Now I currently am on a comission for both :lol a little ahead of me but that's fine, I can just take next year to put them together. :D

Horror itself is just exploding, I'm very thankful that! :yess:

Indeed lots of greats stuff to see!!!

Ski

:thud:

Wow.

:clap:clap:clap

One of my ALL-TIME favorite flicks! VERY interested to see how this plays out! I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread, Ski!

:yess:

Now ... how much blood do I have to sell to raise $700 ...?

I'm hella stoked! I'm going to keep watch on this. Ski push this to the fullest!!

Thank you sir, I will try to bring it, I have some great ideas for this!

Ski

Going to start up with the beast first, then your boys Jack and David, it's going to be a nice fun challenging project to nail likenesses on both of those sculpts and have the monster right next to them.

Bodies are arriving on the beast btw. :rock

Ski

F@ck yeah! I can't wait to see the beast come to life.

Please count me in for David, Jack headsculpt, David Mid-Trans headsculpt.

Back