Head sculpture [SouClaudio + Visceral Plastic] 'There Will Be Blood' - Daniel Plainview 'limited to 20' (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the latest work from the amazing artist who is doing our Plainview. Cant wait.
20200419_213744.jpg

What are the odds of getting a painted Plainview sculpt?
I can have the caster ship an unpainted sculpt to a painter and then to me. I plan on hopefully having the prototype painted by Jacob Rahmier but the lack of commitment isn't helping.

Deposit payment has been sent to the sculptor. I'll sort out packaging and work on the Pipes through the sculpting process. I'm waiting to hear back on the estimated time until finished.

The sculptor has spent slightly less than an hour on the sculpt and it looks amazing (beats six months of my work)! I wont show pictures yet but here is part of the list of features I've asked him to define from my experience with sculpting DDL.
20200511_040741.jpg

Super exited for that! Keep up the good work

P.S. When people provide feedback to the sculptor I was always wondering why give text description when you can literally provide various references highlighting the difference between the sculpt and the real thing :)

Just curious; so as of now the only sculpt that’s a go is the unhatted one? And will that come with pipe and hat to at least hold or just pipe? Thanks and really looking forward to pics.

Super exited for that! Keep up the good work

P.S. When people provide feedback to the sculptor I was always wondering why give text description when you can literally provide various references highlighting the difference between the sculpt and the real thing :)
I sent images attached with the text. But I dont want to reveal the sculpt yet so I didnt show them here.

Just curious; so as of now the only sculpt that’s a go is the unhatted one? And will that come with pipe and hat to at least hold or just pipe? Thanks and really looking forward to pics.
Both sculpts are a go because I have designed the base hat for the artist to work with.
People ordering both sculpts have a chance of getting a folding chair (I only have two in stock) but everybody on the run will get a pipe.
As of now, I haven't planned to include the hat with the Unhatted version but I may consider it.

If anybody is wondering about the new Mina sculpt, it is only available in a full set oil version of the figure. This sculpt is designed for the charcoal suit scenes and the church scene (new expression).

Back