Head sculpture [SouClaudio + Visceral Plastic] 'There Will Be Blood' - Daniel Plainview 'limited to 20' (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trust Finwee and Claudio Very much to pull off an amazing likeness so there’s little chance I’ll not be on board here the only reason I’m waiting also is becsuse I own the Mina and after seeing the new version I still firmly believe that first one the one to beat so it’s quite a high bar . But that head was so limited to me it’s important to me to know that he’s going to be widely available as the rainman one as people deserve an upgrade. Between this project and the oily one people will have a chance finally.

I trust Finwee and Claudio Very much to pull off an amazing likeness so there’s little chance I’ll not be on board here the only reason I’m waiting also is becsuse I own the Mina and after seeing the new version I still firmly believe that first one the one to beat so it’s quite a high bar . But that head was so limited to me it’s important to me to know that he’s going to be widely available as the rainman one as people deserve an upgrade. Between this project and the oily one people will have a chance finally.
That's understandable. I agree that the first one is still the best atm.
I'm going to try and keep this run fairly limited too (likely 10-15).

Final Pipe sculpt (paint may change):
20200516_054236-min.jpg

This is looking really promising..great character..but not sure I wanted it. But if th equality is as good as it seems..I may have to jump on! Nice job guys. Nice to see some quality heads coming out.

The sculptor has become pretty bad at communicating, for whatever reasons. He last updated me two weeks ago and before that, the same. If his behaviour has any correlation, then I should see something new by the end of the week. Apparently he's working between then, but I really don't see why that would stop him sending me a video to help optimise. I'll keep you all posted.

Back