SUNOHC Morpheus Sculpt & IDM Customs Katana

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PopCultKid

EATER OF WORLDS & CHLDREN
Reaction score
SUNOHC'S Morpheus Head Sculpt & Shades

-AND-

IDM Customs' Katana​

Morpheus_from_Matrix_2_by_sunohc_zps240aceda.jpg

sunglasses_zps0e583ca1.jpg

preview3_zpsbc6705a2.jpg

Sunohc's Morpheus Sculpt

This is the list for an UNPAINTED sculpt and PAINTED Sunglasses

(The sculpt is available either WITH A NECK or NECKLESS upon request)

HEAD SCULPT + SUNGLASSES are $45. SHIPPING within the U.S. is $5.50

EXTRA GLASSES can be purchased for $15 each. This is a special price for those who are buying the head sculpt

SINGLE PAIRS OF GLASSES are $17 each (for those who are not buying a sculpt and are only buying the glasses)

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

All areas within Asia- $5

Canada & Mexico- Priority Flat Rate Box- $20 / First Class Shipping- $10

All other international addresses: Priority Flat Rate Box- $24 / First Class Shipping- $10

**PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIORITY GENERALLY TAKES 6-10 BUSINESS DAYS AND FIRST CLASS MAIL CAN TAKE 3-4 WEEKS**

**PAYMENT IS DUE BY MARCH 31**

Please make your payments to SUNOHC at: [email protected]

The lead time for the casts to be completed is 2 weeks AFTER all payment is received. So the deadline is the 31st but if all payments are received before we can expedite this and get the show on the road gentlemen!

1) Queromarvel (X2) (shades X1) INT. ..... PAID
2) Slp bishop U.S.
3) Senbi575 U.S. ..... PAID
4) ShortRound U.S. ..... PAID
5) PopCultKid (shades X2) U.S. ..... PAID
6) Levit05 U.S. [/COLOR] ..... PAID
7) Mightyq (X2) U.S. ..... PAID
8) hhh212329 U.S. ..... PAID
9) bruhkis (shades X2) U.S. ..... PAID
10) transhi100 U.S. ..... PAID
11) JefftheCollector (shades X2) INT. ..... PAID
12) Gray INT.
13) Hosam-G U.S. ..... PAID
14) thanatos INT. ..... PAID
15) Calcifer INT.
16) T.Bowen INT. ..... PAID
17) Mao86 U.S. ..... PAID
18) Nitro80 INT.
19) Jediguy INT. ..... PAID
20) amalak U.S. ..... PAID
21) elvis1976 (SHADES ONLY) INT. ..... PAID
22) Ajkhunter U.S. ..... PAID
23)
24)
25)

IDM Customs' Katana​

**Details for the katana are still being worked out. No pricing or specs have been determined yet

1) JefftheCollector
2) Levit05
3) Hosam-G
4) PopCultKid
5) ShortRound
6) Slp bishop
7) transhi100
8) nexus
9) Senbi575
10) Ajkhunter
11) Calcifer
12) bruhkis
13) T.bowen
14) Mao86
15) rhaykal X2
16) mightyq X2
17) LordAzrael
18) Jediguy
19) Thrustmaster
20) hhh212329
21) amalak
22)
23)
24)
25)

Last edited:
So it was easier for Kato to split everything in two separate threads. The thread for Kato's outfit that Queromarvel is managing is for KATO'S OUTFIT ONLY and this thread is for SUNOHC'S SCULPT & SHADES and IDM CUSTOMS' KATANA ONLY.

I will update the list as fast as I can. ANYMORE TAKERS FEEL FREE TO JUMP IN! There is still room!!!!

So what we need to agree on is the sword and we can continue the convo here. Real metal and not 100% accurate or resin and 100% accurate.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for starting this thread up Pop. Well like John(IDM) and I discussed before, the best route to go with is using the mononofu 1/6 sword. He will 3D print the handle and guard and then cast it in resin, paint it and decorate it.

If we use resin for the 100% screen accurate blade, it will be very brittle like John stated and we would have to handle it with care.

Of course we want to hear peoples thoughts on this so we can get a consensus.

Last edited:
Interested in headsculpt/glasses and sword.

Regarding the sword, if it's going to be brittle and delicate I rather go with metal. That's my two cents. Thanks guys.

You got it Jeff :wink1:.

Jeff and John from IDM Customs are the katana guys so direct all ideas, PMs, questions and concerns to them. Of course this is the arena to talk about it but I'm just managing the list :wave

Interested in headsculpt/glasses and sword.

Regarding the sword, if it's going to be brittle and delicate I rather go with metal. That's my two cents. Thanks guys.

:hi5:

Last edited:
can the handle be printed with a female receptor thing so that the metal blade could be inserted?....that way the blade will not be damaged in travel?...

I would prefer accuracy, but if it is too brittle, then metal sounds like the best option.

I would prefer accuracy, but if it is too brittle, then metal sounds like the best option.

Correct. Most Mononofu swords are slightly underscaled. The blades are shorter and so are the handles compared to Hot Toys and other makers. They will look decent in photos, but you'll definitely notice it in person. I have a few of the Mononofu swords and they're better suited for female figures since they're smaller, both the blade is shorter, guard, grip, everything is just a smidgen smaller. My estimate is that they're about 13-14mm short from what they should be, but I think it's passable and our best option at this point.

So the plan is to make the sword guard and the handle and replace them on the Mononofu ones. So you would still use the blade and scabbard from Mononofu. I would try to cast the handle in a slightly soft material and the blade would insert right into it.

Last edited:
I'd be down for a couple sets of Katanas (depending on price ofcourse)

We have 0 details at this point so I'm sure if the price or final product doesn't work for you, you can opt out. But we have to hear from John to know the exact policy after all the details are ironed out.

Couple of sets meaning....two?

I'll change it if you meant more

Please put me down for a set of HEAD SCULPT + SUNGLASSES.

Gotcha :)

The babydoll katana is almost perfect except for the etchings on the blade but I think the mononofu route is the way to go but I'm down for either way

The babydoll katana is almost perfect except for the etchings on the blade but I think the mononofu route is the way to go but I'm down for either way

Her Katana is exactly what I already have, that's why I didn't enter this list, at least yet. But if the prototype ends up nice, and with a good price, I may get it too.

Correct. Most Mononofu swords are slightly underscaled. The blades are shorter and so are the handles compared to Hot Toys and other makers. They will look decent in photos, but you'll definitely notice it in person. I have a few of the Mononofu swords and they're better suited for female figures since they're smaller, both the blade is shorter, guard, grip, everything is just a smidgen smaller. My estimate is that they're about 13-14mm short from what they should be, but I think it's passable and our best option at this point.

So the plan is to make the sword guard and the handle and replace them on the Mononofu ones. So you would still use the blade and scabbard from Mononofu. I would try to cast the handle in a slightly soft material and the blade would insert right into it.

Is there a specific Mononofu sword that you have in mind? IDK much about them except that they make a bunch of different ones.

Also does anyone know what Whitekite did for the original offering? Was that accurate?

pop, put me down for 2 of each, thanks bro,,,:wave

oh, and real metal sword, i have figures with both, and let me tell you, plastic just cheapens it...this is "MORPHEUS" bro, real metal, only choice..

Back