TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Batsignal *Accepting Payments* *Last 4 Slots*

Well I finally managed to get sometime yesterday so I got down to taking some shots of it, they should be up today just trying to find my card reader.

Shipping update:

Thrawn, Reinhardt and Frank expect your signals to ship very soon. Sorry for the delay Thrawn there was some work left on your's so we couldn't get to ship it out on Friday, but yours would be the first to ship.

Apologies for the hold up guys but I've been mighty tied up juggling my day job and this. But it's gonna be worth the wait. :rock

Thanks.

Cool! didn't catch that little update. Should I send the shipping payment now then?

I had spoken with the actual creator on facebook and he recommended the weathering and I said basically go ahead... so I'm not sure what he's gonna send me but I'm pumped no matter what for this!

Re: TDK Batsignal *Proto 2 WEATHERED - PICS* *Last 3 Slots*

Don't send out the payment yet. I'll let you know when to do so.

The first signal has been sent out. - HPGR_Thrawn.

Neehar and Frank you'll are up next. - End of this week / early next week is what I'm estimating.

Neehar regarding the photos in daylight, I'll get them done by this evening or latest by tomorrow. Work's been pretty hectic for me.

Thanks guys. :duff

Sweet! Just want confirmation that I am still getting a prototype 2 WEATHERED. It still says clean on the first page. Thanks Aakash!

Sweet! Just want confirmation that I am still getting a prototype 2 WEATHERED. It still says clean on the first page. Thanks Aakash!

Fixed.

My bad I forgot to update the first page. :gah:

The first signal has been sent out. - HPGR_Thrawn.

Neehar and Frank you'll are up next. - End of this week / early next week is what I'm estimating.

Neehar regarding the photos in daylight, I'll get them done by this evening or latest by tomorrow. Work's been pretty hectic for me.

Thanks guys. :duff

No prob, just tell me when to break out the paypal.

Shipping Update:

Frank and Neehar, your signals have been shipped. PMd both of you'll the tracking info. :duff

Got mine today. It's waaay lighter than I expected, but everything comes together nicely!

For those of you getting yours soon, make sure to dig around the entire box and make sure you get out the AC plug and base, as they are separate from the signal itself.

Here are some pics:

Let's light our darkest hour...

IMG_0461 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_0466 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_0468 by bilbo070, on Flickr

It's going to look very good on top of my Detolf with Batman and Gordon standing in front of it.

The only downside I see are that I could not get it to project the batsymbol on anything. I don't see how it would be possible without a light source directly behind the symbol.

Overall I am impressed and believe it is worth the money. Thanks guys!

Sorry guys, was away for a while had some family issues to tend to.

Glad you like yours Thrawn. Waiting to hear from Frank and Neehar now. :yess:

Can I still get one of these?
If I can, Could you please infrom me how to make a payment and estimated shipping date?

Thank you,

Back