TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 6 Slo

Hi Annihilate22,

As you know, my decision on whether to go Proto 1 or 2 was based on the Proto2 final pics. Are we still going to be able to see pics before making payment or do I need to decide now which version to get and make payment? I appreciate any info, thanks.

Re: TDK Batsignal *Accepting Payments* *Last 6 Slots*

I'm wondering a little about the batsymbol on proto. 2... Will it have that shape as shown in the pics, or will it have the same shape as the one on proto.1?

Oh and also.. when is payment due?

Jesper,

The Batsymbol on Proto 2 will be indented and made more accurate just like in the movie. The symbol on Proto 1 will remain the same.

And as far as the payments are concerned, if they can be made right away it would eally help speed up the process.

Hi Annihilate22,

As you know, my decision on whether to go Proto 1 or 2 was based on the Proto2 final pics. Are we still going to be able to see pics before making payment or do I need to decide now which version to get and make payment? I appreciate any info, thanks.

Hey Stolle,

Like I mentioned some posts back, the unveiling of the Proto 2 with the final ammendments will take time, but there are very few changes that need to be made so be rest assured whatever has been spoken about in the past will definitely be addressed.

As far as deciding and making the payment goes, I will not enforce an immediate decide as I still haven't showcased the remaining 10%. So to be fair it's your call if you're still a little shaky on the end product of Proto 2. But you would have to wait a bit longer for your's to arrive as people have started making their payments.

Got my payment in! Now to await the sweet signal!
:hi5:

Thanks Thrawn. You're in first. Reinhardt's after you.

C'mon guys get the ball rolling now.

As per our conversation, put me down for a Proto 1 (89 symbol).

Also, is this the non-weathered Proto 1?

attachment.php

The rest seem to be weathered. I may switch to weathered. I'll keep you posted. I would like to see the 89 symbol on it before all is said and done.

Thanks again!

Hey Frank,

Thanks a ton for all the help. All the pics in Post #1 are of the Weathered Proto 1.

I've added you to the list. Drive in some guys here now. :duff

Hey Frank,

Thanks a ton for all the help. All the pics in Post #1 are of the Weathered Proto 1.

I've added you to the list. Drive in some guys here now. :duff

Alright, I'll see what I can do. Before I totally go in for a rusted version can I see a clean version with an option to get it weathered?

Thanks again man.

Oh and one more thing... It will really help the cause to put out some new pics of the adjusted TDK symbol on the first page for Proto 2. The first one was a bit primitive and regardless of what you might say to reassure folks, seeing is believing. Keep it up!

Alright, I'll see what I can do. Before I totally go in for a rusted version can I see a clean version with an option to get it weathered?

Thanks again man.

Oh and one more thing... It will really help the cause to put out some new pics of the adjusted TDK symbol on the first page for Proto 2. The first one was a bit primitive and regardless of what you might say to reassure folks, seeing is believing. Keep it up!

Hey Frank,

I've PMd you for the first half of your message. :1-1:

And yes as for the second part very valid reason you have there. Just let the team get back to a 100% strength and the Batsymbol will be adjusted.

Appreciate all your suggestions, keem em' coming. :hi5:

P.S.: The Batsymbol for Proto 1 remains the same and only Proto 2 chages to a more accurate TDK one.

So, how soon do you think the first wave will be ready to ship? Or is it strictly by order? If so I guess in about 35-40 days as stated.

We're trying to get it (First wave of 4 Signals) out as soon as possible.

But I wouldn't like to commit anything at this point of time. So we'll stick to the original timeline for now.

Re: TDK Batsignal *Accepting Payments* *Last 4 Slots*

Does the movie have the bat symbol that lights up on the base of the
signal. I was thrown off when I saw that. Also, would the total price for the proto 2 be 208 plus the forty on completion? I just wanna make sure of what I am paying if I were to order it.

Nope, the movie doesn't have the Batsymbol on the base (that lights up). It was something we did notice on a previously made Batsignal and we thought it would be a lovely addition.

About the total price, for the US it's $208.2 upfront. When it's due to ship, the remaining $40 can be sent.

Hope that helps. :wave

Can I get it without that batsymbol?

You looking for a lamp? :lol (j/k)

Anyway, yes you can get whatever you want. Buyer's discretion. :wave

I meant the bat symbol on the base..... not on the actual light or signal.

Ah...my bad. Sure you can get it without the Batsymbol at the base.

I dunno if this has been pointed out, but I don't think that bat symbol is movie accurate? It looks a bit to long vertically.

id like to order one.the weathered version

So, you still there annihilate?

Anni are you okay?

Yep, I'm very much here. I've had a busy 10 days helping my parents shift to a new place.

I'll reply to everyone and post an update soon.

Proto 2 has come to my place more than a week back, but like I said I'm out. Pictures should be up by the 10th of May in the evening. :wave

I dunno if this has been pointed out, but I don't think that bat symbol is movie accurate? It looks a bit to long vertically.

Yep, it has been pointed out before and it's been altered already. I'll put up pics of the new Batsymbol by the 10th as I mentioned earlier. :wave

id like to order one.the weathered version

Sure. Would you like a weathered version of Proto 1 or Proto 2?

Again, my apologies for a delay in posting updates here guys, but I'm caught up with some other stuff. But the deadline for the 10th definitely stands.

Back