TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Movie Accurate Prototype - Pics and Video in Post 2* TDK 'Batsignal' *Last 8 Sl

Still private. Can't wait to see this!

Re: *Movie Accurate Prototype - Pics and Video in Post 2* TDK 'Batsignal' *Last 8 Sl

Settings updated. Should work for all now. :yess:

Last edited:
Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 8 Slo

Works great! And it looks absolutely fantastic.

Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 8 Slo

Works great! And it looks absolutely fantastic.

Thanks. :hi5:

A Word out to everyone,

We're looking to have production start by the 15th of April. So, we're looking to have an updated interest list. In case you would like to keep / release your spot or sign up, Please drop in a line here asap or PM me.

Also please mention the variant you're looking for -

Proto 1: Weathered,
Proto 1: Clean,
Proto 2: Weathered or
Proto 2: Clean

Go go go! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Thank you everybody for your support! :family

Last edited:

Sorry, Please remove my name from the list. Thanks!

I'm in for a weathered version. Glad I caught this. Love the videos. Wish they were ready to ship.

I'm in for a weathered version. Glad I caught this. Love the videos. Wish they were ready to ship.

:goodpost:

So would that be weathered Proto 1 or Proto 2 ?

Last edited:

Looking really good, you've been working so hard on this - well done my friend !!

Im on the list but never stated which type - Doh !

Im interested in the weathered Proto 2 please.

I just watched the video update - OMG !!!!!!! I'm speechless.

Looking really good, you've been working so hard on this - well done my friend !!

Im on the list but never stated which type - Doh !

Im interested in the weathered Proto 2 please.

I just watched the video update - OMG !!!!!!! I'm speechless.

Glad you like it bro :duff

Updateed tentative shipping prices for certain regions. :wave

I'll go with prototype 2 weathered.

You're up. :hi5:

Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 7 Slo

Updated Post #2 with some fresh pictures and an additional feature. (We're hoping to score some Brownie points :yess with that.)

We've made a tremendous effort and come a long way from where we started.

Hope you'll like it. :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4297712&postcount=2

Why it's hard to decide:
-I like prototype 1 because of the lamp size/length and the weathered appearance of the base
Would be nice if it swiveled too

-I was almost decided on #1 weathered but then you post what #2 looks like with the bat glowing below...

Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 7 Slo

Hey Bum,

Well since the major part of the work is already done, we're pretty relieved. All that's left now are easy fixes. :yess:

Like you pointed out, we're already working to remodel the length and have the teeth filed. Other than that I guess we're good to go with both the Prototypes.

P.S.: Proto 2 will be weathered too, so you needn't worry if you're looking to get weathering on the second one. It'll be done latest by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the response. :wave

Hey guys, needed a little assistance. I haven't heard back from the following boardies:

1. mojo customz

2. UltraMarknus

3. mightyq

4. Commtech

5. vik2001

6. Thrustmaster

7. turbo.VS.ozone

8. irmoballen

Would really appreciate if someone could (help me) reach out to them, so we have a final confirmation of who's On Board.

We're looking to start the ordering process by the end of the week. Would help us keep things on track if we're on the same page.

Thanks. :wave

PM them maybe... :dunno I might wanna get one of these once I get all the HT TDKR releases and the movie is out so I can see it to be as accurate as possible to the look in the film... :duff

PM them maybe... :dunno I might wanna get one of these once I get all the HT TDKR releases and the movie is out so I can see it to be as accurate as possible to the look in the film... :duff

Well, I already did that but never heard back from them. Was hoping that someone on the board who knows them better, could get in touch with them so that we can start things here.

You already have the DX01, 02 :wink1: and Dent. Proto 2 would COMPLETE A TDK collection.

TDKR is a different chapter I believe...:lecture

Last edited:

TDKR signal will probably be a modded version of TDK's signal, and honestly If Im getting the signal Ill want it for TDKR. Im anyway gonna pass on the TDKR bats most probably as theres no real change in the suit. My custom Bruce Wayne will take its part. All I need is Bane and Catwoman...

Great job so far.. Please count me in. I am leaning to Prototype 1 Weathered, but would like to reserve final decision until I see the changes on Prototype 2 Weathered. Is that ok?

Back