TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight 'Batsignal'

I'm not interested in this, but I personally really like the prototype you have up on the first page, looks very gritty and more comic-esque (aside from the logo of course). Definitely prefer it over the movie version. :)

Really glad you liked it. :duff

Hello,
Please add me as interested depending on the final product.
Thank you

A_BS.png

571528000_710cb3ff17.jpg

_DSC0642.jpg

I am in, basis how the final product looks :wink1:

Ok, the one in the video has been worked further upon, right? It looks much better and different than the initial proto pics. I guess as far as the stickler for screen accuarcy people usually have, I am sure the more accurate it looks, more people will be joining the list. If it was only the Batsignal, it would've been okay. However, once you prefix: The Dark Knight, "You've changed things... forever!" :)

The Bat logo still needs to get better. If you can, show us a pic of how the light/signal looks when it falls on the wall/celing? Does it look like the 89' BatSig?

KGrHqRnQE8Yt8ym7BPWRGIig60_3.jpg

All the best for the project bud! :duff Looking forward...

I am sure the more accurate it looks, more people will be joining the list. If it was only the Batsignal, it would've been okay. However, once you prefix: The Dark Knight, "You've changed things... forever!" :)

This.

The one in the video does look far better for a TDK Batsignal

BB&WSF said:
A_BS.png

571528000_710cb3ff17.jpg

_DSC0642.jpg

I am in, basis how the final product looks :wink1:

Ok, the one in the video has been worked further upon, right? It looks much better and different than the initial proto pics. I guess as far as the stickler for screen accuarcy people usually have, I am sure the more accurate it looks, more people will be joining the list. If it was only the Batsignal, it would've been okay. However, once you prefix: The Dark Knight, "You've changed things... forever!" :)

Yep a lot of changes have been made keeping in mind what people had to suggest. If you look at the proto the symbol on the glass was black and kinda dull.

BB&WSF said:
The Bat logo still needs to get better.

If you notice the Batsignal closely in the video, the symbol is elevated a bit keeping it in line with how it was in the movie. (And made of styrene if I'm not wrong).

Does it still need a touch up?

Also, I'll try to put up a pic soon. The movie accurate proto should reach me in about two weeks, so you can drop by and check it out yourself.

Or I may pay you a visit and check out the Bat cave myself.

:duff

Last edited:
Re: *Updated - Interest List and Video* The Dark Knight 'Batsignal' 1/6

Put me up for one buddy :)!

Please put me on the list depending on the final product too. looks great so far!

Im interested as well. I am in Australia , so I hope you will be able to ship this to me here....

Please add me to the list.

Looks awesome, I have been wanting a Bat Signal for a long time now...Cheers

I am also interested in one, but if you can swing a 1989 signal I am in on that for sure!

Put me up for one buddy :)!

Please put me on the list depending on the final product too. looks great so far!

I'm in for a movie version

Added.

Im interested as well. I am in Australia , so I hope you will be able to ship this to me here....

Please add me to the list.

Looks awesome, I have been wanting a Bat Signal for a long time now...Cheers

Thanks a ton for those kind words pal. :hi5:

Sure we can ship to Australia. Let me check regarding the shipping costs to you pal and I'll PM you.

I am also interested in one, but if you can swing a 1989 signal I am in on that for sure!

Well I can check if can get the '89 Bat symbol to feature on the Batsignal, though I'm not sure.

Should I add you to the list for the TDK Batsignal?

turbo.VS.ozone said:
Hi,
I'm very interested in the Bat Signal. Please add me to the list.

You're up. :duff

Maybe also in for the project depending on the final product and the fina cost

Maybe also in for the project depending on the final product and the fina cost

Hey Jim,

I've added you to the list. It's priced at $165 + $45 (Shipping). :wave

I'm in for a TDK movie batsignal if the shipping to Brazil is under $100. How are we supposed to send payments? Do we pay in full before the piece is actually built and shipped?
Thanks!

I'm in for a TDK movie batsignal if the shipping to Brazil is under $100. How are we supposed to send payments? Do we pay in full before the piece is actually built and shipped?
Thanks!

You're up. :duff

Payments will ONLY be accepted via Paypal. The full deposit would have to be made once the 35 are on board.

You can PM me for anything else. :wave

dude I am in like flynn...sign me up...also we would need to confirm a date that they will be shipped...let us know.

dude I am in like flynn...sign me up...also we would need to confirm a date that they will be shipped...let us know.

I'll put out an update once the Batsignal with the changes has been made. And that day is very close. :yess:

But we still need 10 more people to get this going. :impatient:

Last edited:
Back