TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Updated - Interest List and Video* The Dark Knight 'Batsignal' 1/6

Count me in :wave

getting there guy's...:)....this is going to look awesome:clap

Please count me in, thanks!

Re: *Last 8 Slots* TDK 'Batsignal' 1/6 *Interest List and Video Added*

Do you know what the shipping costs are too Europe? I dont know if someone else ask this question. If so sorry :panic:

I'm surprised we're still waiting for people. I guess people want to see the movie version before signing up. Either way, I finally be getting a kick ass bat signal in my collection

I'm in for a TDK movie batsignal if the shipping to Brazil is under $100. How are we supposed to send payments? Do we pay in full before the piece is actually built and shipped?
Thanks!

Do you know what the shipping costs are too Europe? I dont know if someone else ask this question. If so sorry :panic:

I'll get back to you'll on individual shipping quotes by Tomorrow evening. :wave

I'm surprised we're still waiting for people. I guess people want to see the movie version before signing up. Either way, I finally be getting a kick ass bat signal in my collection

Just a matter of few more days till me have an enhanced variant released.

Glad you're onboard :hi5:

Last edited:

I think many people like me would love to get it, but with hot toys and other companies recent delays, have a lot in our pre-orders that could come at any time. So we need to have that extra money set aside for when those items show up.

I'm still waiting for
89 Batman
89 Joker
the two city hunter figures
and various other items to make it to the store I preordered them from. They could show up at any time. With my luck all at once.
Plus I keep pre-ordering new figures

Plus we still don't know shipping, which could greatly affect the pice

Hey Everybody,

Check Post #2 for the pics of the latest Prototype. :yess:

A big Thank you to everybody for being patient all this while, it's definitely been worth the wait. :duff

Done. *8 more to go*

Comparing 1st post with the 2nd, I'm actually preferring everything on the first post, including weathering and metal looking base vs the cement base. The bat is higher on the lamp so that the overall bat is centralized vs the 2nd where he used the top points of the bat at the midpoint of the lamp. I like the crisper look of the rim in the first. The only thing I'd maybe consider on the 2nd one is the length of the lamp, or the appearance of its size.

This is just a personal preference.

Also, any attempts to get 35, or will you stop it at 30?

I think many people like me would love to get it, but with hot toys and other companies recent delays, have a lot in our pre-orders that could come at any time. So we need to have that extra money set aside for when those items show up.

I'm still waiting for
89 Batman
89 Joker
the two city hunter figures
and various other items to make it to the store I preordered them from. They could show up at any time. With my luck all at once.
Plus I keep pre-ordering new figures

Plus we still don't know shipping, which could greatly affect the pice

Could I get the location where you would like this to be shipped?

Check this out: (Latest Prototype)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4297712&postcount=2

Lemme know if you need any further details or you can PM me too. :wave

Comparing 1st post with the 2nd, I'm actually preferring everything on the first post, including weathering and metal looking base vs the cement base. The bat is higher on the lamp so that the overall bat is centralized vs the 2nd where he used the top points of the bat at the midpoint of the lamp. I like the crisper look of the rim in the first. The only thing I'd maybe consider on the 2nd one is the length of the lamp, or the appearance of its size.

This is just a personal preference.

Also, any attempts to get 35, or will you stop it at 30?

Hey Bum,

Nice to hear from you. :lol (Couldn't resist)

Well the new pics are WIP pics of the current Proto, the reason why the weathering isn't done on this. Plus some people (like Reinhardt) wanted to have a look at the clear variant before they decide so I thought I'd show them something too.

The Batsymbol has to be indented, we'll have that done once Holy week is up. They're taking sometime off work for now. :duff

As far as the Rim goes, definitely agree with you. The teeth on the Rim do need to be filed down they are looking too thick. I'll start making a list of the final touches so that we can have this live latest by the 12th April.

I'm looking to get 35 to start this so we still got 8 more to go.

Thanks a ton for writing to us. :hi5:

That new version is boss. Can't wait!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Neither can we.

Re: *Movie Accurate Prototype - Pics and Video in Post 2* TDK 'Batsignal' *Last 8 Sl

Shaping up very nicely :duff

Re: *Movie Accurate Prototype - Pics and Video in Post 2* TDK 'Batsignal' *Last 8 Sl

Looks fantastic. I agree that the teeth can be shaved down a bit and cleaned up, but otherwise I like it and am definitely in for a clean version.

One thing, I wasn't able to view the video. It said it is private.

Thanks!

Looks fantastic. I agree that the teeth can be shaved down a bit and cleaned up, but otherwise I like it and am definitely in for a clean version.

One thing, I wasn't able to view the video. It said it is private.

Thanks!

Done deal. You're up for the clean version. :duff

Here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxHPUBd3uI&feature=youtu.be

LMK if it works now. :wave

Back