TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 7 Slo

Great job so far.. Please count me in. I am leaning to Prototype 1 Weathered, but would like to reserve final decision until I see the changes on Prototype 2 Weathered. Is that ok?

Naahhhhh.... :wink1:

I've put you up for Proto 1 for the time being. You can still make a decision after Proto 2 is done. :wave

Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 7 Slo

Sorry - couldn't make up my mind! Put me down for proto #2 - weathered.

Thanks!

Naahhhhh.... :wink1:

I've put you up for Proto 1 for the time being. You can still make a decision after Proto 2 is done. :wave

Ok, thanks, will give my final decision once the changes are made.

Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 6 Slo

Prototype 2 weathered
final decision :)

shipping is for cyprus (europe) :)
we will need changes so the cables be compatible for europe electricity

Re: TDK Batsignal *Movie Accurate Proto - Pics and Updated Video: Post 2* *Last 6 Slo

Prototype 2 weathered
final decision :)

shipping is for cyprus (europe) :)
we will need changes so the cables be compatible for europe electricity

Well, I can arrange for an adapter to be sent out so all you would require is a converter pin and Voila!

hey annihilate22,

when do you think we'll see pictures of a proto 2 weathered?

I know I chose that option, but I'm thinking I want the clean version...

decisions decisions.....

Should be up by 13th in the evening.

Sorry guys but it's delayed till the 15th. Final pics should be up by then. We've lost some time due to the Holy week.

We hope this comes off as perfect. :pray:

Last edited:

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay got caught up with some last minute mods. 19th-20th evening is the final unveiling of Proto 2. I hope everyone who has their spot here is sure about getting these bad boys.

The payment procedure will be $135 + Shipping + Paypal Fees upfront.

Once the product is ready to ship, the remaining $40 payment would have to be made and voila it's at your doorstep. :wink1:

Delivery will be made within 35-40 days of payment. In case there is a slight delay you'll will be notified.

Orders will ship as per the list on page 1. There are still 'Three Boardies' who haven't replied to my PMs yet. Their places will be released once the final Proto 2 is showcased, and to be fair to everyone onboard the person next in line gets their spot. Hope that's fine.

Please PM me or write a line here if you'll need a clarification on anything else.

Thanks guys. :duff

Last edited:

Sounds good, I am definitely in. Looking forward to the final reveal. A couple of questions.

When do we need to make the payment for this? Is it after the reveal?

I was leaning to Prototype 1. Will I be able to change it to Prototype 2 after the reveal, just want confirmation on this?

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay got caught up with some last minute mods. 19th-20th evening is the final unveiling of Proto 2. I hope everyone who has their spot here is sure about getting these bad boys.

The payment procedure will be $135 + Shipping upfront. Once the product is ready to ship, the remaining $30 payment would have to be made and voila it's at your doorstep. :wink

Delivery will be made within 35-40 days of payment. In case there is a slight delay you'll will be notified.

Orders will ship as per the list on page 1. There are still 'Three Boardies' who haven't replied to my PMs yet. Their places will be released once the final Proto 2 is showcased, and to be fair to everyone onboard the person next in line gets their spot. Hope that's fine.

Please PM me or write a line here if you'll need a clarification on anything else.

Thanks guys. :duff

Waiting on final reveal to make decision on which variant.
Definitely want the weathered look. I just wanted to see them side by side as per my last PM. :)

Yep payments will be accepted only after Proto 2 is revealed.

You can definitely change your choice to Proto 2 or vice versa no hassles there, but after the payment has been made no changes would be possible as the material for both of them will be ordered accordingly.

Hope it helps. :wave

Waiting on final reveal to make decision on which variant.
Definitely want the weathered look. I just wanted to see them side by side as per my last PM. :)

Hey Bum,

Definitely. Proto 2 final variant will be weathered. :yess:

Let me see what I can do about the comparison cause we're completely out on Proto 1 as of now. So in case you want a side by side comparison it would take a while before we can have both ready. Sorry. :(

Interested on the proto two is that still available to be on the list?

Yep you can still get on the list.

So when do we send payment and to who? I want the prototype 2 weathered of course =)

Hey Guys,

I have some updates for you'll. Please take a minute to go through it:

Bad News:

Sorry but we've hit a bit of a snag. Pics of the Weathered proto 2 aren't gonna be up soon. Two team members have taken ill and work has slowed down tremendously.

Good News:

However, Proto 1 and the Proto 2 Clean Variant orders are being accepted now. (Proto 1 is fairly easier and faster to make) I'm sending out PMs regarding the ordering process to those who've asked for these two.

Thanks guys sorry to disappoint some of you'll, but you'll have seen the work till a 90% completion stage. Leave the remaining 10% to us and we definitely won't let you'll down.

Please refer to Page 1 Post #1: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4297705&postcount=1

Last edited:
Re: TDK Batsignal *Accepting Payments* *Last 6 Slots*

I'm wondering a little about the batsymbol on proto. 2... Will it have that shape as shown in the pics, or will it have the same shape as the one on proto.1?

Oh and also.. when is payment due?

Back