TDK Batsignal *Item Shipments Started* *Last 3 Slots*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Batsignal *Accepting Payments* *Last 4 Slots*

ill take the prototype #2 please,unless u have the screen accurate one available id like that one instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it's time for an update! :)

alright, arriving to the party late, but I think id really regret if i missed out on this one. add me to the list please!

How's that alien abduction going?

:wave

How's that alien abduction going?

:wave

Hang in there man. I picked up the signal on the 10th, but haven't got the time to get down to photographing it.

It's a Proto 2 weathered version so nothing new for you here. :monkey3

Hang in there man. I picked up the signal on the 10th, but haven't got the time to get down to photographing it.

It's a Proto 2 weathered version so nothing new for you here. :monkey3

It's all good, glad to see the updates!

ill take the weathered version

When can we expect the photos of the Proto 2 weathered?

Well I finally managed to get sometime yesterday so I got down to taking some shots of it, they should be up today just trying to find my card reader.

Shipping update:

Thrawn, Reinhardt and Frank expect your signals to ship very soon. Sorry for the delay Thrawn there was some work left on your's so we couldn't get to ship it out on Friday, but yours would be the first to ship.

Apologies for the hold up guys but I've been mighty tied up juggling my day job and this. But it's gonna be worth the wait. :rock

Thanks.

Finally, the time has come. My apologies for the delay.

I'm not a pro photographer and these are unedited pics. Tried to take the most unimpressive one's. :D

To start off, here's every possible angle of the base:

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Re: TDK Batsignal *Proto 2 WEATHERED - PICS* *Last 3 Slots*

Looks good. Two questions.

1. I am assuming the "teeth" are going to be fixed so that they are all straight?
2. Is that the final verison once it has been "weathered"? At the moment the main part of the signal mainly looks like it has been simply painted with black with a bit of rust to the give the weathered look. It looks incomplete compared to your Proto 1 version.

Looks good. Two questions.

1. I am assuming the "teeth" are going to be fixed so that they are all straight?
2. Is that the final verison once it has been "weathered"? At the moment the main part of the signal mainly looks like it has been simply painted with black with a bit of rust to the give the weathered look. It looks incomplete compared to your Proto 1 version.

Yep, the teeth will be fixed. They have been filed down but aren't finished well :slap (Basically because it's all hand done. No machining.)

TBH the signal hasn't been 'Painted black'. It has a decent amount of weathering and a good amount of Rust. Definitely, there are 'Spots' which can be weahtered further but for the most part of it, it does stand complete.

Would you like to see it weathered even further? I'll put more pictures with better lighting if that may help?

Thanks Aakash. Didn't realize it was the pics itself. Would love to see better pics in better lighting if possible. Don't know if more weathering is needed by the pics so far. But I appreciate you taking pics nevertheless, and updating us!

Back