TDKR Batcave Bruce Wayne w/Bat-suit neck ~ SOLD OUT ~

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mold is done as I thought I had posted here (my apologies if not) All I have is a test cast that is tacky (as the firsts are) so no clean cast to show pics of or ship. Still waiting as the rest of you are.

Updates & Apologies - (Posting in all open threads)

So first - Sorry for my scarcity around here the past month. A member recently expressed his concern with my lack of updates and I was ashamed when I went to the interest threads to see how many had requested updates.

There is really no excuse for this . I just let no news and poor time management keep me from being diligent in posting progressions. Or even the lack there of.

Where things are.

Bank Robber Joker and Ski Mask Wayne is due In-Hand this week from the printer. He has the files now. I would think Wed or Thursday at the latest.

There were some hold ups in me doing the post work to prep them for print. I should have informed you all of this.

The Bruce Wayne canes should be coming out slowly in the coming 3 weeks - cast in black and I will be adding the silver detailing to them for you.

The Bat-Suit neck Wayne - Mold is done. I will be taking this mold to another caster to speed up production.

If my back up guy does not come through this week I will find another that is available. I hope to have all cast and shipped within 4- weeks.

Whomever takes this job will also be getting the BR Joker and Skimask sets.

After that - I am trying to secure a producer to make painted casts of all future work that will be IN-STOCK when orders are placed. No more payments up front.

The only exception to this may be to buy elements of full figures that I am putting together in the future.

If it all falls apart or you want out you would receive these items that you paid for before the figure is completed. For example - I plan to offer a Two-Face soon. A deposit may be used to buy the suit that will be weathered. If you want your “deposit” back - you would receive the suit that you purchased.

So - I plan on offering AT LEAST weekly updates to all threads to keep the fingers off the panic buttons… And trust me - I get why it happens.

As always - I’m still here and I always deliver. And in the future these production delays will not be your shared headaches. I will get all of those on my own then just bring you all a final ready-to-ship product.

Lastly - a huge thank you to all of you for your orders and your trust.

This will all be sorted soon.

Dean
CREG Customs

Yes - I am picking up the mold from my current guy and taking it to my new caster (who will make an additional mold) and all my current projects should ship within the next 5 weeks.

So glad to finally be wrapping these up for all of you!

Dean
CC

Indeed.

The caster who has them now is only going to work on this. I am taking this head and the newer projects to a new caster for faster turn around and frees my current guy up to finish the canes.

He was swamped with the Joe con 2 weeks ago and now that that is out of the way he is focusing on these.

I would split it between the two but the new caster does not do color casting.

I will post pics in the coming weeks as we get them wrapped up (thank God)

First batch of these will be picked up in a week and a half. My new caster is busy with kits for Wondercon but was nice enough to take my orders on. I am hoping it will be at least half but could be the full order.

Lookie what I got today... :panic:

:yess:

photo.JPG

I'm ready to get :)

// will you ship with joker at the same time ? (I bought the joker.`)

Awesome! can't wait to receive it

Actually i just checked the first page, is that the final list who will receive heads? or is it not updated as i paid last September!

Last edited:
Back