TDKR Batcave Bruce Wayne w/Bat-suit neck ~ SOLD OUT ~

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

No - I'm here. Been buried at my 9-5 lately...

Ok - So this had some issues. There were some pretty bad vertical build lines in the print on the right side of the face. After talking to my printer about it I thought I would try one more time and it came out perfect!

In the meantime - I slapped on a two tone primer to show this guy off a little better.

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

Whoa! Looks great! Nice pics. The collar coming up high on his neck looks perfect!

Will you be casting these soon Creg?

Yeah, life gets in the way of important things...TOYS!!! :lol

Last edited:
Greg, it's been almost a month since the last update. Are these shipping now? I wouldn't mind the wait if cost weren't collected 100% up front. But being as it was, it would seem timely updates are in order atleast :huh

You have other product that I'm interested in buying but I hesitate because I need to mitigate any potential loss in case life happens.

Last edited:
Sorry man - yes he runs a store for 3" 3/4" GI Joes. I have not heard from him in about a week. I hope to this afternoon. The head is ready for production but he cannot get to it right now as he is still catching up on my other projects.

I am in the process of finding other local casters to get all of this wrapped up.

No worries for future projects. I do not plan on taking up front payments on any future projects. Will only do so once product is ready to ship.

May do small deposits but that's even up for debate at this point.

I had been checking in on other threads but overlooked this one. Sorry all.

No worries about potential loss. I always fulfill orders. Always. However I understand the frustration on waiting as I have shut everything down concerning my own projects until everything gets caught up.

I appreciate your response and understanding. I don't think, based on your track record, that you would willfully drop out on the board members but I know life does happen and when it does, toys become lower than secondary musings.

Thanks for your efforts bruva!

Back