Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher 1/6 scale Master print complete, casting soon!

That spas is so badass.
Have you posted on the Enterbay 1/4 threads?

The grenade launcher, and colt ar15 in 1/4 are I think are a must for those.
Also the 1/4 T1000 could use some accessories at least a berreta gun.

Again beautiful work mate!

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher 1/6 scale Master print complete, casting soon!

Excellent work doc

Currently waiting on an email with the caster so I can get costs for the 1/4 figured out. In the meantime, I am almost finished with the SPAS....

I9ttyZt.png

de2VdF7.png

Stunning work.

Alright, guys, the caster said he won't be able to quote 1/4 scale casts until he can make the 1/6 scale mold. My plan is to send him the parts for 1/6 molding, and when he gets back to me with a casting quote for 1/4 I will be able to figure up costs for the 1/4 scale and let everyone know.

My overall plan, then, is to wait for all finalized pricing information until I get the 1/4 scale quote. Once I have that, I will be able to take payment for those wanting multiple scales all at once rather than taking payment piecemeal, which to me seems very inefficient, as well as taking payment for those just in for 1:6. I am off work tomorrow so the 1/6 scale pieces will go out tomorrow! He should have everything mid week and hopefully I can finalize all pricing soon after.

My tentative numbers:
1:6 scale launcher: $45 plus shipping
1:10 scale: $30 plus shipping
1:4 scale: to be determined based on casting

1:6 scale launcher: $45 plus shipping
i visit this section once a day to check this thread - sorry, it's so hidden.
could you please send a PM when it's time for payment, so that i don't make you wait (and fall out of the list :D)?

i visit this section once a day to check this thread - sorry, it's so hidden.
could you please send a PM when it's time for payment, so that i don't make you wait (and fall out of the list :D)?

Don't worry, you won't lose your spot on the list:). I will PM you when payment details are ready. You could also try subscribing to the thread... when you do it should alert you when new posts are added, I believe.

And I won't have the final payment information buried in the thread. I will update the first post so everyone can see it all clearly.

Lists updated.

Parts went out to the caster today. Hoping to have the 1/4 quotes sometime this week, then I will start taking payment for all scales.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

subsription notifications work perfectly, waiting for final product photos and a bill :)

subsription notifications work perfectly, waiting for final product photos and a bill :)

I'll see if he can send me pics of the casts as he makes them, otherwise it might be a little while before I can get pictures up since I'd have to wait until they get shipped back to me.

SUBSCRIBED. Always Great work DOC.:clap:clap:clap

All cast in black right? Thats quite important.
Yes sir, all cast in black.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'd take a 1/6 launcher if someone drops out

I'd take a 1/6 launcher if someone drops out

I'll put you on the list. Just waiting on the caster for final estimate of how many casts we can get. If he makes two molds there won't even be a limit. Check out the thread for updates!

I'll put you on the list. Just waiting on the caster for final estimate of how many casts we can get. If he makes two molds there won't even be a limit. Check out the thread for updates!

Awesome thanks bro!

charge us already! i cannot keep money stored in my account due to toy shopoholism, i collected some and spent them all. :panic:

charge us already! i cannot keep money stored in my account due to toy shopoholism, i collected some and spent them all. :panic:

Haha I'm sorry... I was trying to be patient and wait on the caster since I sent him the parts. I will email him today to try and speed things along. Stay tuned...

Awesome news, everyone.... caster sent me pictures of the first test cast. It's not cleaned up at all but I wanted to show you guys because I think it is looking great! He is going to be sending me some numbers so I can get final pricing information down... hopefully will have that for you all before the weekend is out, maybe even by the end of today. Stay tuned!

UirVzp0.jpg

xjdxCDh.jpg

jUgKp2o.jpg

Back