Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher, other accessories, weapons, SEE POST 1 FOR DET

Great news, everyone! The master print of the MM1 is on it's way... unless there is a shipment delay I should have it in hand by the end of this week:clap

Yes, I can't wait to see the finished model.:yess:

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher, other accessories, weapons, SEE POST 1 FOR DET

Yes, I can't wait to see the finished model.:yess:

Me too!

A few more SPAS renders...

5Lzp9Sl.png

66mXFGU.png

PwHFL1T.png

Just to clarify, are you saying there should be holes in the back where the folding stock would have been attached but is no longer there? If you have a screenshot please share it so I know exactly what you mean.
yep i mean that the holes should be there, as that model was with a stock first, so two...things should be there.

i don't have photoshop so i tried to sharpen/brighten the image as i could to show them.

bscap00181.jpg

a hole and a fixer i think are there on one side.

for the rest it's safer to google actual gun's photos i think.

found these nice images which show the whole construction perfectly. i guess there is a pin that holds the stock through a hole - and a clicking fixer on one side.

KTW-STK-SPAS_MARK2.jpg

KTW-STK-SPAS_MARK1.jpg

https://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ktw-spas-custom-metal-stock-set-for-ktw-only.html

p.s. i'm not going to purchase it, because i don't collect 1/4, but if you're into accuracy, those are easy but important additions.

yep i mean that the holes should be there, as that model was with a stock first, so two...things should be there.

i don't have photoshop so i tried to sharpen/brighten the image as i could to show them.

View attachment 320499

a hole and a fixer i think are there on one side.

for the rest it's safer to google actual gun's photos i think.

found these nice images which show the whole construction perfectly. i guess there is a pin that holds the stock through a hole - and a clicking fixer on one side.

KTW-STK-SPAS_MARK2.jpg

KTW-STK-SPAS_MARK1.jpg

https://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ktw-spas-custom-metal-stock-set-for-ktw-only.html

p.s. i'm not going to purchase it, because i don't collect 1/4, but if you're into accuracy, those are easy but important additions.

These images are perfect, thank you. You are exactly right... there is a hole where the foldable stock would be attached with an insertable pin, and then there is a spring loaded fixer behind and beneath that. In the previous images of the render I have added in the hole (though I filled it it as if a pin is in there... I can easily change it to just a hole, since that is definitely how it appears in the images you posted). Adding in the little spring loaded fixer will be extremly simple.

Thanks for the input! No matter that you aren't purchasing this, any input is appreciated... I'm definitely into accuracy more than anything else!

Just checked the tracking information, seems the MM1 is still scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to get a few pictures up! Once I have it in hand and I determine it's good for casting I will likely update Post 1 and the title calling for payment.

Only reason I really waited is I need to determine how big of a box I need for shipping so I can have those numbers ready. I don't like taking split payments... custom piece price followed by shipping price... I'd rather just do it all as one payment.

Just checked the tracking information, seems the MM1 is still scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to get a few pictures up! Once I have it in hand and I determine it's good for casting I will likely update Post 1 and the title calling for payment.
:yess:

Did my name not get added? 1/6
Hey it seems it did not, I'm not sure how I missed that. I will talk to the caster and make sure you get on the run. Apologies for that but don't worry, I'll make sure you're covered. If it means I have him make two molds so be it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Crap, I just saw your PM. Please add me to the waitlist for the 1/6 MM1. Thanks

Did my name not get added? 1/6
Already got word from the caster, we should be fine!

Added...caster says we might get more than 20 out of one mold and, if not, a second mold isn't out of the question. I'll keep you posted.

Added...caster says we might get more than 20 out of one mold in the first place and, if not, a second mold isn't out of the question. I'll keep you posted.

Kewl thanks. LMK when you need the monies.

Will do.... should be posting pics of the master print tonight, hopefully pricing details to follow soon after. And again my apologies for the oversight. That's not how I like to run things:gah:

Print is in. Needs a little cleanup but otherwise looks great.

0df036d5c130fe05cdda646f436aaa73.jpg

bd88f3e7bed73a4e3c3a261e5213fa47.jpg

31e2ec85aee3513f40133****e4f2630.jpg

c68122dbeb3ce34b5abff8e2de18b85a.jpg

27245a16238027b190073501beee636a.jpg

3a4cf09d85d47589f68bc64d8fc18362.jpg

fd7a986022eba5b28c06962462df0ebe.jpg

03fc5bafb01ae63d28cb48fba3d0db4d.jpg

60ab05217185143032f211b97ea9c218.jpg

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher 1/6 scale Master print complete, casting soon!

Awesome!!!!!

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher 1/6 scale Master print complete, casting soon!

SWEET!!!!!

OK, just have to ask. Any chance you're as good at headsculpts as you are at weapons? Everyone here knows the perfect Arnold has yet to be done.

Awesome!!!!!

SWEET!!!!!

Thanks, guys, I'm really happy with it. I can't wait to see it in all black!

OK, just have to ask. Any chance you're as good at headsculpts as you are at weapons? Everyone here knows the perfect Arnold has yet to be done.

First off, thank you for the compliment, that is very nice to hear:). Secondly, unfortunately I don't KNOW if I am good at head sculpts, I've never really tried. I have definitely done some sculpting (search my threads for the 1/4 scale cats just for an example), and I dabble in all art forms (my favorite from the past was drawing portraits) but I've just never tried head sculpting. I'm willing to give it a try, just have to decide if I go traditional, with real clay, or learn to use a 3D modeling program.

Just as a fun fact, I had never done any 3D modeling until I decided to try it for my previous Kryptonite Spear project last year. A friend turned me onto Google Sketchup and I just learned as I went. After that I moved on to a few new projects and just kept learning the program, and here I am doing these weapons and anything else I can get into. I kind of wish more people were interested in the 1:4 stuff because the SPAS has been a blast to model!

With as good as this looks, I should be able to just scale up for the 1/4 versions people want and I can get those going relatively quickly!

Thanks, guys, I'm really happy with it. I can't wait to see it in all black!

First off, thank you for the compliment, that is very nice to hear:). Secondly, unfortunately I don't KNOW if I am good at head sculpts, I've never really tried. I have definitely done some sculpting (search my threads for the 1/4 scale cats just for an example), and I dabble in all art forms (my favorite from the past was drawing portraits) but I've just never tried head sculpting. I'm willing to give it a try, just have to decide if I go traditional, with real clay, or learn to use a 3D modeling program.

Just as a fun fact, I had never done any 3D modeling until I decided to try it for my previous Kryptonite Spear project last year. A friend turned me onto Google Sketchup and I just learned as I went. After that I moved on to a few new projects and just kept learning the program, and here I am doing these weapons and anything else I can get into. I kind of wish more people were interested in the 1:4 stuff because the SPAS has been a blast to model!

With as good as this looks, I should be able to just scale up for the 1/4 versions people want and I can get those going relatively quickly!

That's just utterly amazing. Well, if you have done portraits in the past, then you know faces. Oh, the urge is building, you know it is. You gotta at least give it a shot to satisfy your own curiosity, even if you never show us anything.

That's just utterly amazing. Well, if you have done portraits in the past, then you know faces. Oh, the urge is building, you know it is. You gotta at least give it a shot to satisfy your own curiosity, even if you never show us anything.

Perhaps the urge is building....:cool:

Back