Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher, other accessories, weapons, SEE POST 1 FOR DET

A couple renders of the beginnings of the SPAS 12...

mEHqKhQ.png

lhULPVs.png

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher, other accessories, weapons, SEE POST 1 FOR DET

Awesome!
Wow so fast~ You dont waste time do you?

Have to wait for the MM1 master print and I don't don't like sitting around doing nothing:bouncin

Your doing some awesome work man that's for sure.... I have a request with the release of the CGL John Connor would anyone join me in being interested in the laptop hacking thing he uses in the movie. If so would you consider making one? The endo arm is a tad oversized and it would complement the figure greatly.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Your doing some awesome work man that's for sure.... I have a request with the release of the CGL John Connor would anyone join me in being interested in the laptop hacking thing he uses in the movie. If so would you consider making one? The endo arm is a tad oversized and it would complement the figure greatly.

Do you have a photo or two?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's called an Atari Portfolio.
bbc963280c8dc69049fce284ffdd41b5.jpg

It's called an Atari Portfolio.
bbc963280c8dc69049fce284ffdd41b5.jpg

Cool. Looks very doable. Only difficult part would be the print on the buttons...

A few more renders as I work on the SPAS....

TlpScIa.png

TP4aiUh.png

Cool. Looks very doable. Only difficult part would be the print on the buttons...

A few more renders as I work on the SPAS....

TlpScIa.png

TP4aiUh.png
Looking awesome dude 👌

Hey guys, great news! Master print is being done as we speak. Hope to have it in hand within a week and a half.

Otherwise, a couple more renders of the SPAS!

6UHBVmk.png

xdhI7dX.png

tGL9fs3.png

it should have holes for screen accuracy, because the terminator "bought" it with a... handle, like an old HT one, which he later removed.
i don't know what that part is called in english :)

500px-SPAS12.jpg

it should have holes for screen accuracy, because the terminator "bought" it with a... handle, like an old HT one, which he later removed.
i don't know what that part is called in english :)

500px-SPAS12.jpg

This model is not done yet, so don't worry, everything will be there. Thanks for the input, though.

Just to clarify, are you saying there should be holes in the back where the folding stock would have been attached but is no longer there? If you have a screenshot please share it so I know exactly what you mean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A question for those interested in the SPAS-12, as borught to my attention by P.

When the SPAS is FIRST used in Terminator it has the foldable stock (in the gun store). However, it is removed for the iconic police shootout scene. Originally I was considering including the stock. However leaving it out would likely results in a noticeably cheaper end product as it would A) take less materials and B) be less complicated to make by removing multiple moving parts.

SO, I am hoping everyone is ok NOT having the foldable stock, but I wanted to informally poll the group. The plan is to STILL have a moveable pump, though.

Stock is useless.
Even moevable pump is not that important.
Detailed accurate is the priority.
Gimicks not very much ;)

Awesome work man, huge thanks for these.

Last edited:

Stock is useless.
Even moevable pump is not that important.
Detailed accurate is the priority.
Gimicks not very much ;)

Awesome work man, huge thanks for these.

Thanks for the input! That should keep things much easier if we go that route. BTW, I am in the process of redoing the SPAS-12 handle... I didn't have the back curved enough.

Great news, everyone! The master print of the MM1 is on it's way... unless there is a shipment delay I should have it in hand by the end of this week:clap

Looks great! how about doing a dirt bike for teen connor? :D

Well, if you're going to ask fort that, how about the tow truck the T-1000 uses to chase him on the dirt bike!

Looks great! how about doing a dirt bike for teen connor? :D

Well, if you're going to ask fort that, how about the tow truck the T-1000 uses to chase him on the dirt bike!

lol yes please and also do the cop's choppa too! hahaha

Haha, now THOSE are some suggestions!

I was wondering where everyone went... the thread quieted down a bit once the MM1 went for master print!

So I'm trying to figure out how to offer the upcomong weapons. Not sure if I should offer them as I finish them, or finish multiple weapons and then offer them as groups. I mean, once the 1/6 MM1 print arrives and I determine it looks good, the 1/4 scale print can be done immediately, as it will just scale up by 1.5 times. It will obsviously cost a bit more, but it should be easy to print a new master and get casts of that. A question for those wanting both scales... after I get the 1/6 master, if it looks good, I can either send it off immediately for casting, or, get a 1/4 master printed, and then send them BOTH off to the caster. Obviosuly the latter means waiting a bit longer, but it also means getting both scales simultaneously.

The SPAS is a different beast, though, as the front half is designed in a manner that is NOT castable. As such, at least the front half will HAVE to be 3D printed for every copy. I could just have prints of the entire thing, but right now at 1/4 scale a single print of the gun is pretty pricey. The back half could be printed once and then cast to make it cheaper, and then the gun would be assembled (along with the pump) afterwards.

Back