Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher 1/6 scale Master print complete, casting soon!

:clap

Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher 1/6 scale Master print complete, casting soon!

Thanks!

And here's a cleaner look at the parts, just with a little flashing on them...
17b31a54d1b02f706018728a26490483.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

👌

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Great work,looks awesome you must be well chuffed with all your hard work paying off ,can't wait to see it in arnies hand

Thanks!

And here's a cleaner look at the parts, just with a little flashing on them...
17b31a54d1b02f706018728a26490483.jpg

looks good even without paint.

��

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Brilliant! Thanks for the update!

Great work,looks awesome you must be well chuffed with all your hard work paying off ,can't wait to see it in arnies hand

looks good even without paint.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you're all happy with it! I SWEAR payment info is coming soon... caster told me he'd work up a quote this weekend for the 1:4 scale. Once I have that I will be able to post all payment info so that I can get in an ship out all sizes at the same time. If I don't hear from him by the end of the night I will shoot him a quick email.

Also, the caster is doing a great job of sanding all the flashing and seams, and he said a quick coat of sealer or black will render all remnants of sanding invisible. So once I get the parts in I will decide what I am going to do.

It might be late but please put me on the waitlist for the 1:6 MM1 Launcher.:wink1:

It might be late but please put me on the waitlist for the 1:6 MM1 Launcher.:wink1:

Done!

That looks amazing being cast in black. Can't wait to pose Arnie with it. Thanks for the great work on it.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick line. Unfortunately I haven't heard back from the caster since last weekend. No worries, or anything, but I was hoping to have a 1/4 scale quote from him and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I sent an email today asking for an update, I will keep you all posted. Thanks!

Hey everyone, just wanting to keep people up to date. I still haven't heard back from the caster... a little frustrating but not much I can do until I hear back. I will let you know if/when I hear anything.

No worries on my end but can't wait to hear the price and when to pay. I look forward to giving my dx 10 the launcher and posting new pics

Not your fault DoggieDoc.

GREAT NEWS everyone, just heard back from the caster. Everything is still running along smoothly, but the casts take time to cure due to the type of resin he is using, thus he is only getting a set or two done per day. I am totally fine with that because he will deliver an awesome result!

Unfortunately he didn't mention any quote for the 1:4 scale piece so I did ask him about that. Hopefully he responds today so I can get the final pricing for 1:10, 1:6, and 1:4 so that those who are getting multiple sizes can just all pay at once. The moment i have that information you guys will see it. THANK YOU ALL for your patience:rock

Surprise! While we wait for the castings I thought I'd work on some more of the accessories. Have the control box modeled. And yes, unfortunately still waiting on a 1:4 scale quote for the launcher. I plan on working on the dolly next.

CSIrkOO.png

And some early work on the dolly... Just proof of concept with some materials that will not be used in the finalversion.

43e9b5b953ee96d7946733458db2f130.jpg

3316d3e1496ba2624910ad1b9bf4b4cc.jpg

df186fe13480ac66630b7eb033327ee6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Really hope I can get my hands on a launcher and control!

Back