Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENT 2/28

Do you know what the minimum number would be to produce the 1/4 M1? Is going to ebay to sell a few a possibility? Obviously, this is a relatively small community.

Do you know what the minimum number would be to produce the 1/4 M1? Is going to ebay to sell a few a possibility? Obviously, this is a relatively small community.

Can't say for sure but I'd probably need to get at least five. However you make a good point... If I don't get a huge number here I'd be willing to potentially have more produced and sell the extras on eBay or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

every potential purchase should be mentioned in specific threads for more people to be interested. best of all - with pictures to draw attention. 1/4 T2 weapons - in Enterbay threads. avp game shotgun - in space marines thread, alien 2 thread.
i wouldn't even know about this thread if a-dev didn't show it to me.

every potential purchase should be mentioned in specific threads for more people to be interested. best of all - with pictures to draw attention. 1/4 T2 weapons - in Enterbay threads. avp game shotgun - in space marines thread, alien 2 thread.
i wouldn't even know about this thread if a-dev didn't show it to me.

Good point. Olbertfrog mentioned the launcher in a couple of different threads and there was minimal response. But you're right, it never hurts!

I also messaged the interested list to let people know who may not check often, except for P. and rjszar since you guys have been here already:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENT 2/28 SEE POST 1

I'm trying to decide if I want a 1:4 scale launcher....

As regards shipping cost, I presume it's $25 international for just one of them - what if I'm buying 2 or all 3 sizes?

I'm trying to decide if I want a 1:4 scale launcher....

As regards shipping cost, I presume it's $25 international for just one of them - what if I'm buying 2 or all 3 sizes?

No, shipping is combined. If you buy multiple sizes I will be shipping them all together under ONE shipping charge! The only issue is it means you have to wait until I have all sizes in.

BTW, VERY early render of the AvP double barrel...

uMbKdZE.png

BTW, VERY early render of the AvP double barrel...

uMbKdZE.png

my AVP soldier needs it!

AVP2_players_01_zpsg4waydaz.jpg~original

i have all basic game weapons - knife, pistol, pulse rifle, flamethrower and even smartgun, but lack of shotgun makes it a little dull. i hope you really make it :)

my AVP soldier needs it!

AVP2_players_01_zpsg4waydaz.jpg~original

i have all basic game weapons - knife, pistol, pulse rifle, flamethrower and even smartgun, but lack of shotgun makes it a little dull. i hope you really make it :)

It'll happen:)

Payed for one 1/6 launcher.

I might be interested in some of the other 1/6 stuff as well, are those weeks or months away?

Payed for one 1/6 launcher.

I might be interested in some of the other 1/6 stuff as well, are those weeks or months away?

It depends, kind of have various things in various stages right now... what were you thinking and I can tell you where I am on a few things.

Payment sent, if you have any problems please contact me. :hi5:

Back