Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENT 2/28 SEE POST 1

Just sent payment for 1/6 and 1/4 M1 launchers

Gotcha, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Btw, no 1:10 for you then? I only ask because you were on that list. Thanks!

Btw, no 1:10 for you then? I only ask because you were on that list. Thanks!

I mentioned yesterday that I had to think about it because of the price. Decided no on it.

I mentioned yesterday that I had to think about it because of the price. Decided no on it.
Oh ok, no problem!

Just musing. There isn't a Terminator fan out there who wouldn't want one......so what would be the chances of a correct T1 endoskull in any scale? Yeah, I know, pie in the sky thinking.

Just musing. There isn't a Terminator fan out there who wouldn't want one......so what would be the chances of a correct T1 endoskull in any scale? Yeah, I know, pie in the sky thinking.

Pics?

I'll post a few pics here, just to give a general idea. I have others. This wouldn't be easy at all.
t1l.jpg
t1j.jpg
t1h.jpg
t1f.jpg

I'll post a few pics here, just to give a general idea. I have others. This wouldn't be easy at all.
View attachment 327589
View attachment 327590
View attachment 327591
View attachment 327592

So a question for you... I did a quick google search and there are all sorts of endoskulls out there... little busts, full sized statues, 1:6 scale and probably other scales. Is there something wrong with these? Are you talking the HEAD only? Just curious.

By the way, great news... the 1:10 launcher and 1:6 control box are already finished and MIGHT be here as soon as Saturday. I will post a few pics as soon as I have them. Exciting stuff, I can't wait to get a finished control box to show off, I think it will look killer!

They are pretty much all t2 endos. The ones that claim to be t1 are also t2 endos. Most renditions are somewhat artistic interpretations, especially Sideshow products. There are a number of differences in details between t1 and t2 endos as well as a general overall look. Most people that know what I'm talking will tell you there is nothing out there that gets it right. Click this link to go to a post that outlines difference.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/....html?highlight=t800+bust&highlight=t800+bust

They are pretty much all t2 endos. The ones that claim to be t1 are also t2 endos. Most renditions are somewhat artistic interpretations, especially Sideshow products. There are a number of differences in details between t1 and t2 endos as well as a general overall look. Most people that know what I'm talking will tell you there is nothing out there that gets it right. Click this link to go to a post that outlines differerence.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/....html?highlight=t800+bust&highlight=t800+bust

Oooooooh... I gotcha! Interesting. I;m currently at work but I'll take a look at the link later.

This shot plugged Hot Toys new 1/4 T2 endo. Next to it is a 1/6 T1 endo that never got produced. Now, the 1/4 had some inaccuracies and I'm sure the 1/6 would have as well, but you can see a difference in the skulls. It was so disappointing not to get that endo and the 1/4 police assault t800 they teased at the same time. I was in heaven that week.
t1t2.jpg
In answer to your question about what I'd want produced......head, neck and neck hoses would be awesome. Those cover a majority of the differences. I'd want to see what others think before it's even worth considering.

They are pretty much all t2 endos. The ones that claim to be t1 are also t2 endos. Most renditions are somewhat artistic interpretations, especially Sideshow products. There are a number of differences in details between t1 and t2 endos as well as a general overall look. Most people that know what I'm talking will tell you there is nothing out there that gets it right. Click this link to go to a post that outlines difference.

it doesn't lead to a specific post :( please copy the post's link (every post's number is a link to itself).

Hey, don't confuse me!:panic:
:lol sorry, of course i'm not. i included "P." into payment comment.

By the way, great news... the 1:10 launcher and 1:6 control box are already finished and MIGHT be here as soon as Saturday. I will post a few pics as soon as I have them. Exciting stuff, I can't wait to get a finished control box to show off, I think it will look killer!
i can't wait to see the control box, too, though being no painter and having no paints, i wouldn't be able to use it.

it doesn't lead to a specific post :( please copy the post's link (every post's number is a link to itself).

:lol sorry, of course i'm not. i included "P." into payment comment.

i can't wait to see the control box, too, though being no painter and having no paints, i wouldn't be able to use it.

I was just joking about the confusion:lol

And with regards to the control box, I can easily offer a painted version:clap

What about this, the Wilkinson Arms Linda Pistol?

350px-Linda_Pistol.jpg13064232_1.jpgAutopistol_01.jpg

That's one badass handgun.

Alright, folks, I am trying to move things along at a nice pace, here. I now have a 1:4 scale MM1 and a 1:4 scale SPAS-12 prototype on the way. Once I have them in hand and confirm they look good I will accelerate the molding/casting process for the MM1.

The 1:4 scale MM1 will be cast and molded the same way as the 1:6 scale version. The SPAS 12 is WAY too complicated to be molded/cast, so those will likely be direct prints with some finishing work and painting. THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! I am really enjoying doing these projects for you guys:banana.

The 1:4 scale weapons are unfortunately more expensive than the 1:6 and smaller, but I am trying to keep even the 1:4 scale weapons under $100 each.

Back