Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENT 2/28 SEE POST 1

Can I still get in on the MM1 Smoke Grenade Launcher in 1/6? Money ready!

I'd also be interested in that future Terminator RSB-80. I'd love that in both 1/6 and 1/4 scale.

PM returned, and yes you can:)

Just PAID. And thanks!

Just musing. There isn't a Terminator fan out there who wouldn't want one......so what would be the chances of a correct T1 endoskull in any scale? Yeah, I know, pie in the sky thinking.

Only the T1 skull had this detail on top. So if you want T1 accurate (which I do) then the skull has to be based off of skull references with this detail, and good luck finding those.

Notice that the different circle on the T1 is actually the same detail as the top of the shock dampener in T2.

T1%20vs%20T2%20Skull.jpg

I just sent payment for the launchers in all 3 scales.

Only the T1 skull had this detail on top. So if you want T1 accurate (which I do) then the skull has to be based off of skull references with this detail, and good luck finding those.

Notice that the different circle on the T1 is actually the same detail as the top of the shock dampener in T2.

T1%20vs%20T2%20Skull.jpg
Nathan, what's wrong with the references I already posted? Here are a few more.
t1d.jpg
t1m.jpg
t1n.jpg

Hmm... Please check you have the right address. I do not see payment showing up for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scratch that, I see it now. For some reason I didn't get a confirmation email but it is there. Sorry for the confusion.

Phew. Gave me a panic moment there!

Phew. Gave me a panic moment there!

Oh man I'm really sorry! Every time a payment is made I have it set up to email me. For some reason this didn't occur, but the payment shows up just fine in PP. I hope your heart is ok!!!

Nathan, what's wrong with the references I already posted?

Nothing at all. Just adding to the conversation. I quoted you so that people would know what my comment had to do with. Your pics are great and do show that very detail.

BTW, rjszar, I should have some nice updates on the AvP shotty soon...had some fun modeling last night and hoping to get a bit more done this weekend.

The hardest part is always getting the basic structure and shape of the gun down. Once that's done its all gravy when it comes to adding all the little details....and the most fun.

I know this would be a ridiculously involved project, but it would be so great to have one, especially in 1:1!!!! I wonder if actually having a T2 bust in hand to get general parameters would help. Then just change everything that's not T1.

BTW, rjszar, I should have some nice updates on the AvP shotty soon...had some fun modeling last night and hoping to get a bit more done this weekend.

The hardest part is always getting the basic structure and shape of the gun down. Once that's done its all gravy when it comes to adding all the little details....and the most fun.

Cool.....but I think that's P.'s pet project isn't it?

Oh, crap...yes. Haha, there's so much going on outside the launchers here I got mixed up. Sorry about that!

P..... What I said earlier! Haha:)

Payment sent

Nathan, what's wrong with the references I already posted? Here are a few more.
View attachment 328045
View attachment 328052
View attachment 328054
more! MOAR! i'm saving them all, have never seen them so big.
my favourite skeleton, with all those liquid delivery lines to hydraulics. never noticed even the trapezius hydraulics had them.
looks like the endoskeleton can be easily disabled if a occasional bullet hits one of those delivery lines.

:yess:

Just paid for one 1/6 launcher.

Cheers.

Got it thank you

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Caster just sent me this pic with a tracking number! First batch of 20 will be here Tuesday. He is working on a new mold for the remaining 10, and I will be sending him the 1:4 scale parts as soon as I have them in hand.

cbed45fd352d2b0553d97fbcc8eb07c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back