Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher FINAL CALL 1:4 launcher, control boxes

If yur going with prints I have this guy in the UK that is way much cheaper than shapeways.
Told you about him about the launcher before I knew ypu were going to cast them.
Might be worth the try even with the shipping it really beats shapeways prices.

A couple more....

0lzWeOJ.jpg

narDHE1.jpg

r3X6CjP.jpg

If yur going with prints I have this guy in the UK that is way much cheaper than shapeways.
Told you about him about the launcher before I knew ypu were going to cast them.
Might be worth the try even with the shipping it really beats shapeways prices.

I'll gladly take his information. I would be surprised if he can beat the print quality for the price but doesn't hurt to check. So you are saying he is a 3D printer? I thought the guy you told me about was a caster.

*** The issue is I've already sunk quite a bit of money into getting this SPAS to where it is. Changing things all of a sudden to a new printer, shipping, etc., could potentially end up costing me more in the long run which, in the end, costs you guys as well. But again, I'm happy to look into it.

Last edited:

He does both :)
I've contacted him with your video so he could give an estimation :)

He does both :)
I've contacted him with your video so he could give an estimation :)

Cool, let me know what you hear!

now an excellent color gradation is perfectly seen.

Bigmaeck+used+roll+picture+bigmaeck+rolled+image+_b132ddfdd486f3d468f16e7cd134acbe.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad you noticed. There is definitely a slight different coloration to the vented portions, which have that gunmetal look, while the barrels and main body are a flat black.

Had a question about the pump...it is indeed moveable to whatever position you think looks best...

dc7c5c12c240473b42bde1707c314c5b.jpg
786176bb629589b7f2379be6d2c05f7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

:clap
yep now it looks like it should in default position.
a reminder to myself - to check all my 1/6 terminators and correct the pump position if needed :)

Can't believe how quickly this all came together and it turned out so great. I've been on interest lists for simple things that were in "development" for a year and then never got made anyway. Hope more people don't find out about your talents. You need to stay with us Terminator/Predator/Alien types.

Can't believe how quickly this all came together and it turned out so great. I've been on interest lists for simple things that were in "development" for a year and then never got made anyway. Hope more people don't find out about your talents. You need to stay with us Terminator/Predator/Alien types.

Why thank you, that's a really nice thing to say:)

Speaking of which, a few of you have asked about the AR-18.... YES, I will be doing it and I plan on modeling it this weekend! Can't guarantee I'll finish it that quickly but you guys have seen my pace... won't be waiting long. Once I have it modeled I will be able to get pricing information. The interested lists for the 1:4 scale weapons aren't nearly as long... any specific threads that it makes sense to post to in case others might want in? I posted the SPAS to the Enterbay 1:4 scale thread yesterday.

I am also just waiting to hear back from the caster on the 1:4 scale launcher and the final batch of 1:6 scale launchers. Once I know a general timeline on those I will start sending out completed launchers to those receiving ONLY 1:6 scale or 1:10 scale launchers. Anyone getting more than one thing will of course be in a second wave of shipping so that I can ship all your stuff together.

Just yesterday I ordered all the flexible tbing to complete the control boxes, so those are moving right along as well.

Hey I have a question about the AR-18. In the film the stock is missing, correct? So it is just th emain body, barrel, and doubleed up ammo clips taped together? I just want to make sure I get it right.

Hey I have a question about the AR-18. In the film the stock is missing, correct? So it is just th emain body, barrel, and doubleed up ammo clips taped together? I just want to make sure I get it right.

You are correct, sir!

Also when he first uses it in the Police Station assault there is no strap. But later on when he tracks Sarah to the motel he has attached a strap. I'm guessing all concerned would be setting up for the Police Station scene though.

No rush but is there a "guesstimate" on when the 1/6 launcher and 1/6 control box will be ready for shipping out?

No rush but is there a "guesstimate" on when the 1/6 launcher and 1/6 control box will be ready for shipping out?
Soon. I just ordered the tubing for the boxes. Once I have that in producing the remaining control boxes will be relatively quick. Two weeks, maybe?

I hope that's alright...I've tried to be as quick as possible while keeping everyone updated.

Also when he first uses it in the Police Station assault there is no strap. But later on when he tracks Sarah to the motel he has attached a strap. I'm guessing all concerned would be setting up for the Police Station scene though.

Ok...So NO strap, then?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Agree with a-dev. People want the police assault version, well the few of us that there are.

Agree with a-dev. People want the police assault version, well the few of us that there are.

Cool, cool. Haha yeah, I wish more people were interested only because that SPAS was a BLAST to model and paint and finish. I think the AR-18 will be even more fun. I hope I can find a little time tomorrow or Friday to start it, and I will probably try to hit it hard Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:

Cool, cool. Haha yeah, I wish more people were interested only because that SPAS was a BLAST to model and paint and finish. I think the AR-15 will be even more fun. I hope I can find a little time tomorrow or Friday to start it, and I will probably try to hit it hard Saturday and Sunday.

Okay, I'm sure it was just a slip, but please don't do an AR-15.

Okay, I'm sure it was just a slip, but please don't do an AR-15.

HA! Just a slip, yes... 18, 18, 18:rotfl

Back