Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher FINAL CALL 1:4 launcher, control boxes

Add me for 1/6th painted launcher please!

Add me for 1/6th painted launcher please!

I got your message. I can't guarantee you a launcher yet as I have already placed my full numbers order with my caster. Once I hear back from him I can let you know more certainly. I'll keep you posted.

While I wait to hear from him so I can finish up the launchers I have been working on modeling the 1:4 scale AR-18. I have also been recording the entire modeling process so I can make a timelapse video... just something for fun:)

srRsniO.png

mQzRREF.png

I'm interested "1:6 scale dolly" too.:)

Cool, gotcha down! Matter of fact, I am getting the dolly wheels in tomorrow so I can finish the first one and show off the final piece!

I got your message. I can't guarantee you a launcher yet as I have already placed my full numbers order with my caster. Once I hear back from him I can let you know more certainly. I'll keep you posted.

While I wait to hear from him so I can finish up the launchers I have been working on modeling the 1:4 scale AR-18. I have also been recording the entire modeling process so I can make a timelapse video... just something for fun:)

srRsniO.png

mQzRREF.png

This thread is pure candy to my eyes.
Btw im taking the 1/6 laucher and 1/4 spas ar18 shpuld i wait fir everything to be ready or pay for the launcher?
Also where did yu get the flexible tubbing that small? I might need some :)

This thread is pure candy to my eyes.
Btw im taking the 1/6 laucher and 1/4 spas ar18 shpuld i wait fir everything to be ready or pay for the launcher?
Also where did yu get the flexible tubbing that small? I might need some :)
I mean if you are in and committed you can pay whenever. I have it set up so you can pay a piece at a time. I won't send anything until I have it all done anyway.

The flexible tubing I buy through a company here in the US... they are called Uniprise International.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Soon. I just ordered the tubing for the boxes. Once I have that in producing the remaining control boxes will be relatively quick. Two weeks, maybe?

I hope that's alright...I've tried to be as quick as possible while keeping everyone updated.

Hi DoggieDoc, No rush at all, my friend. I was just curious as to the timing. Just looking forward to the items! :duff

Hi DoggieDoc, No rush at all, my friend. I was just curious as to the timing. Just looking forward to the items! :duff

And I'm excited to get everything to you guys:)

I really do want to just start shipping out launchers for launcher-only folks but I need to get some final details squared away before I can. Then, for folks like you who got more than one thing, I can't ship until I have the other stuff done, and I'm waiting on a bit of supplies. I will update you all like I always do! Thanks for the patience and understanding.

Dolly wheels!

dd45cfe1263829f7c31358f1d52d293a.jpg

:clap

Now there's a dolly.

I think what was throwing the scale off for me before was, for some reason unknown even to myself, I was imagining much smaller wheels.

Glad you guys are happy! Wheels are 10 inches, perfectly to scale:). Work has been nuts this week and I got back really late tonight so no time to paint. But I'll try to paint them up this weekend for a finished look.

I also received word that the tubing was shipped today. I'll be working on getting the control boxes finished soon!

Is the 1:6 or 1:4 grenade launcher still available?

I might be able to get a 1:4 launcher, but 1:6 is unlikely unless I have an extra after all is said and done. Let me do some checking for you.

Put me down for the 1/4 spas-12

Gotcha down!

I hope to have more of the AR-18 to show soon. As I said work has been crazy lately and I have been getting home late every night.

I also am talking with the caster who is currently making the 1:4 MM1 molds. He will also be casting the second batch of 1:6 launchers so we will finally have all those done. It will likeyl be a couple of weeks before I have the 1:4 launchers and the 2nd batch of 1:6 launchers.

Dolly complete.

52520d7845aa7593da93eb51aee1cbe5.jpg
f74e1f348bddfdf7a16dae4d47e20827.jpg
eced2ff8d11e9896e250b05fce6c21fa.jpg
a0bad5378616820a3501101f81cafb69.jpg
34cf7a58449d89ccae87e3d3bc574262.jpg

That looks so good! You got some crazy skills. Thanks for the reply. I always kick myself when I don't get on for a minute and miss out on stuff like this. Please let me know if or when you'll have some more 1/6 launchers available.

Back