Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher

More painting...

k2WucSL.jpg

jsPJn62.jpg

We4o0kw.jpg

Looks great!! Can't wait

one of them is painted differently, right?
i want the smoothest :(

one of them is painted differently, right?
i want the smoothest :(
Yes the one on the very far right is the gloss one.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

oops wrong smiley - missed clicking ":yess:"

Painted dolly...

e0e9c0e7d4e39eb543ee31136ca4a7ef.jpg
2badf183dcaf1ddcc75a127f7a44c31c.jpg
bfb8d3f7d92603c3e8bf74cbcf72af5a.jpg

looks wonderful! but it misses a certain something... here's a quick drawing of a missing part:

Price-tags.jpg

:lol

Dolly is looking good. That'll be so cool loaded up with either the barrel or the bags full of weapons.

I'm having dreams about yur 1/4 weapons lol
I need those lol

If yu take also the Ed209 dome that's the super user cool
But yu might need the actual figure no ?

I'm having dreams about yur 1/4 weapons lol
I need those lol

If yu take also the Ed209 dome that's the super user cool
But yu might need the actual figure no ?

Haha, well that's good to hear!

Yes, the dome should be extremely easy to design, however having the figure for precise measurements and to get the attachment mechanism just right would be helpful. Unfortunately I do not have that figure:mad:

Hey guys... Just wanted to apologize for my lack of updates. It's been absolutely insane at work... Lots of emergencies, sick patients, etc. Anyway, I have been working on things, just more behind the scenes. I have the 1:4 scale launcher almost prepped and ready to be sent off to the caster.

I have also sanded and prepped the 1:4 scale SPAS for molding...I think it's going to look great.

I'm still waiting on the wheels from the printer for the dolly.

I will likely be doing another big update to the thread with almost a last call sort of thing. I want to try and get organized on all that needs to be done and exactly who is getting what. I'm not saying I'm done with any specific project but I want to make sure I consolidate and organize everything I am making available, and that I can get concrete numbers on who wants what.

I may be sending a couple PMs to people to see who on a given interested list will actually be getting them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you're a vet I don't know how you find the time for all this stuff - making all of it, managing a thread, shipping it. I've got plenty of time on my hands and I can't even bring myself to bump my FS thread because I'm daunted by having to deal with prospective buyers, pming back and forth, haggling etc :lol

Anyway - just sent payment for the 1:6 control box.

If you're a vet I don't know how you find the time for all this stuff - making all of it, managing a thread, shipping it. I've got plenty of time on my hands and I can't even bring myself to bump my FS thread because I'm daunted by having to deal with prospective buyers, pming back and forth, haggling etc [emoji38]

Anyway - just sent payment for the 1:6 control box.
Thanks for understanding. Yeah, it can get pretty hectic! My wife is awesome, though, and really let's me run wild with the hobby.

Got the payment! I'll be updating the thread again soon.

Thanks for understanding. Yeah, it can get pretty hectic! My wife is awesome, though, and really let's me run wild with the hobby.

Got the payment! I'll be updating the thread again soon.

I'm so impressed with your work and passion. Keep it up doc

Yeah don't worry.
Yur doing a great job with these.
Very grateful you took over that project.
Thanks again.

It's not much to look at, but, the 1:4 scale weapons are prepped.

4d931546321619ec3c40539ee68f2368.jpg

That means I figured out a way to mold the SPAS! I'll be doing this one myself[emoji41] . Once the milliput is dry I might even try to get the mold going tonight!

I will be sending off the 1:4 scale launcher parts for molding tomorrow. That also means I'll be getting the remainder of the 1:6 scale launchers done as well[emoji106] .

This means I need FINAL numbers on 1:4 scale launchers. I will adjust the post title but I'm only going to have as many launchers made as people who want them, MAYBE one or two extras. So far I think I have 4 or 5 committed.

I will also be making the remainder of the 1:6 control boxes. If you want one of those please send payment to confirm, otherwise I'll assume you didn't want one. The interested list is quite long but I only have I think 3 payments.

Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher FINAL CALL 1:4 launcher, control boxes

You're a vet....I never made the connection with your username :slap

How's the 1/6 launchers coming and what's the timescale we're looking at?

Attachments

• Bobby&Rufus.jpg
    Bobby&Rufus.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 90

You're a vet....I never made the connection with your username :slap

How's the 1/6 launchers coming and what's the timescale we're looking at?

Nice pups!

Well, once I have all my final numbers down I can start sending out launchers for people like you who ONLY got a launcher. I mean, since you wanted the semi-gloss yours is already done so I can try and get it out soon. One of the last things I was trying to do was get a nice box to send the 1:6 scale launchers in rather than just sending them as is.

Just sent payment for 1/6 control box.

Did you note that I said I would take a painted launcher? List still says unpainted. Doesn't matter, either way is good, but prefer painted at this point.

Back