Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher FINAL CALL 1:4 launcher, control boxes

Got it! Just to give some more details, the idea is to paint the majority of the AR-18 body a dark, gunmetal grey. How does that seem compared to the replica you have? The only really black parts should be the handle and the barrel housing.

That is correct.

That is correct.

And I hope you can tell from the pictures, but that barrel housing is smooth as can be!

The only people who will be waiting after that are those getting a few of the 1:4 scale items
and an explosive barrel... and an AVP 2-barrel shotgun :(

and an explosive barrel... and an AVP 2-barrel shotgun :(

I still have your shotgun model started: ). The barrel has been an unfortunate casualty of my time. I would still like to try it but not sure when at this point.

:monkey2 I just realized......that's it......it's over. I'm not waiting for anything else. Now what do I do? All of my dreams have come true. There's no reason to come back here anymore. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's gotta be more. Think dammit, think!

:confused:Well, there's the 1/4 .45 longslide for my 1/4 Tech Noir.....but, I'm probably the only one who would want one. Can't.......take.......the........pressure!

Haha there is NO obligation to buy anything. If you really want it awesome, but don't do so on my account:). However if you are 100% on it I will consider it taken and then anyone else who wants one will have to wait until I can make it. However I have gotten the process down really well and I can make them much quicker now! The worst part is waiting for the epoxy to set.

And now you have me thinking about trying to make a 1:10 version.... I have the supplies................. just would have to make wheels.......................

For me the 1:10 would be a definite. I have a spare NECA Cyberdyne T-800 who is surplus to requirements unless I can have him pushing a dolly full of goodies.

Thanks for being so lenient on the 1:6 version - open it back up for possible sale to anyone for now. I'm expecting to get hit for the Enterbay 1:4 Robocop, NECA 1:4 T-800 and Leonardo very soon so I could actually do with not spending any money right at this minute :lol

:monkey2 I just realized......that's it......it's over. I'm not waiting for anything else. Now what do I do? All of my dreams have come true. There's no reason to come back here anymore. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This thread will never die....[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey Doggiedoc,
Just to be sure here is what Im definitly taking :
1/4 AR18
1/4 SPAS
1/6 MM1
Thanks

Hey Doggiedoc,
Just to be sure here is what Im definitly taking :
1/4 AR18
1/4 SPAS
1/6 MM1
Thanks

Thanks, that's what I've got you down for. I was waiting to see if you were going for the 1:4 MM1. If not I will have a few left over.

So far I have 4 committed to the 1:4 MM1 and I believe I had the caster produce 7, so I will likely have 3 extras. Xenoviper you originally mentioned wanting two but have not paid for them yet. If you are waiting to see them that's fine! I hope to have them end of this week, as I mentioned before.

Cool.
I dlove a 1/4 launcher but it's too rich for my blood these days.

Well good news everyone... just got word from the caster and all remaining casts are on their way! That would be all the 1:4 scale casts and the remaining 1:6 scale casts. Shipping from him usually only takes two days so I am hoping to have everything Monday. I will be working hard to assemble the launchers and then sending everything out.

Thank you ALL for your patience throughout this HUGE project, we're almost there!

I'll happily wait till that nifty 1:10 dolly cart is finished. It'll be a lovely box of goodies to receive all at once.

I'll happily wait till that nifty 1:10 dolly cart is finished. It'll be a lovely box of goodies to receive all at once.
I just got my 3D printer assembled....your dolly wheels will be one of the first things I print!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Wow, you're really serious about this stuff.

Hey guys, should we ask DoggieDoc to do the arm surgery supplies now? It's a lot of easy to print stuff.

Hey guys, should we ask DoggieDoc to do the arm surgery supplies now? It's a lot of easy to print stuff.

What like the table lamp and all that stuff that's on the table in the scene? I'd be in for those. Come to think of it I could do with an accurate table and chair...for both 1:6 and 1:10 :lol :slap aww man where does it end.

What like the table lamp and all that stuff that's on the table in the scene? I'd be in for those. Come to think of it I could do with an accurate table and chair...for both 1:6 and 1:10 :lol :slap aww man where does it end.

IT WILL NEVER END:panic:

This was just too fun not to share. Your wheels in progress!

[video=youtube_share;17xEw4-pu98]https://youtu.be/17xEw4-pu98[/video]

Back