Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher FINAL CALL 1:4 launcher, control boxes

Sorry I should have been more specific! The control boxes are almost completed and yes, everything will ship together if you have ordered more than one thing.

Since the 1:6 launchers took longer than expected for casting, the other items are nearing completion and will be ready to go soon. Can't wait to get everything out to you all!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks for he clarification DD!

Thanks for he clarification DD!
Sure thing[emoji106] .

Getting close...
8a1d6eca54c3c3bcf35d3a8eb6a51a8c.jpg
59b859aa38ef3b7e759c082baf4c3ec0.jpg
7f49ec5b991d720ad89ab6be35c5e0a3.jpg
11316d3fd68d1b587796d4f36a6f2b63.jpg

AR-18 model arrived today. Unfortunately it arrived broken. I have contacted the company to resolve the issue. No matter the breakage, the model looks great!

0T8PF9G.jpg

NSVT8hm.jpg

BZGUgFO.jpg

And a video...

[video=youtube_share;-Oycshre2UM]https://youtu.be/-Oycshre2UM[/video]

Getting everything ready.
a5e8d2f8475c1b57d83c3144a4b78502.jpg

Cool. Mine is going to look like a mini armory.

Cool. Mine is going to look like a mini armory.

Haha oh yes... I have a larger box coming for those of you getting the larger items.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking good...

Thanks everyone! Just working on getting everything finished up and packed up. I am hoping to get the 1:4 scale launchers and the last few 1:6 scales in this week so I can send EVERYTHING out.

That being said I will likely get a last call for payments going soon....obviously only really for people getting a few of the extra items and 1:4 scale stuff.

Looking good...
Magpie, just wanted to make sure... You wanted the semi gloss coat, correct?

And finally, a little paint on the AR-18. Not finished yet but I thought it still looked awesome.

183183d9965d08c47b7d4f5653df3014.jpg
ef0147451de23b9ec5a0e1624d14350c.jpg

Yes that's right, semi gloss for me.:wink1:

Yes that's right, semi gloss for me.:wink1:
:clap

Good news everyone! I heard from the caster today. He should be shipping our last items later this week. I hope to geth them before the weekend so I can assemble and paint the remaining 1:6 launchers as well as the 1:4 launchers. Once I do I will be able to start shipping everything out!!!

The only people who will be waiting after that are those getting a few of the 1:4 scale items (AR-18, specifically, since no one has paid for any of them yet thus I don't know how many I will need). I currently have 2 AR-18s on hand that can be ready very soon. Price is still TBD though it is looking like $85-$90 (as I said a tad more than the SPAS-12s). I also have 3 dollys made and only 2 paid for. If I get more than 3 then there will be a bit of a wait for that. I have 4 SPAS-12s made and only 2 paid for. Once I have everything in I will make a last call for payments of any remaining items wanted so I know how many more I might need to produce. Thanks for all of your patience everyone. This has been a huge but very fun project and I can't wait to get items in hand!!!

I'll buy that third dolly. I was mulling it over for a while and I just couldn't really decide. 1:10 was my personal preference for that but I don't want to leave you stuck with what was one of my own suggestions...and besides I'd probably end up being jealous of P. when he's showing his off. :lol

I'll buy that third dolly. I was mulling it over for a while and I just couldn't really decide. 1:10 was my personal preference for that but I don't want to leave you stuck with what was one of my own suggestions...and besides I'd probably end up being jealous of P. when he's showing his off. :lol

Haha there is NO obligation to buy anything. If you really want it awesome, but don't do so on my account:). However if you are 100% on it I will consider it taken and then anyone else who wants one will have to wait until I can make it. However I have gotten the process down really well and I can make them much quicker now! The worst part is waiting for the epoxy to set.

And now you have me thinking about trying to make a 1:10 version.... I have the supplies................. just would have to make wheels.......................

Last edited:

Tell me what to send for the AR-18 and I'll do it right now. Then I'm all set to go.

Tell me what to send for the AR-18 and I'll do it right now. Then I'm all set to go.

$85 final price.

I cannot WAIT to put your box together, haha!

Bam, done!

Got it! Just to give some more details, the idea is to paint the majority of the AR-18 body a dark, gunmetal grey. How does that seem compared to the replica you have? The only really black parts should be the handle and the barrel housing.

Back