Clothing set 'The Dark Knight' - Ledger Joker Purple Coat *Suit Material* [INTEREST] (TAILOR BOOKED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s scary that this is needed a few days after the first member received a YUNSIL joker set.....

I’m in please. :)

Thanks for sorting.

Last edited:
It’s because the actual coat is an 100% wool overcoat. Thicker material has previously been chosen to try and replicate that look/texture.

Whilst a thinner material may work, it could not just be as simple as just, for instance, yunsils ‘go to’ suit material etc etc. as it would just look like a long suit jacket, and not a wool overcoat.

Basically it’s a hard look to pull off at the scale.

Very interested to see the proto.

It’s because the actual coat is an 100% wool overcoat. Thicker material has previously been chosen to try and replicate that look/texture.

Whilst a thinner material may work, it could not just be as simple as just, for instance, yunsils ‘go to’ suit material etc etc. as it would just look like a long suit jacket, and not a wool overcoat.

Basically it’s a hard look to pull off at the scale.

Very interested to see the proto.
That's exactly what I thought. But the wool is so thin on the lifesize one that it is barely noticeable. Me and the Tailor have found a similar material but for suits (very fine).

That's exactly what I thought. But the wool is so thin on the lifesize one that it is barely noticeable. Me and the Tailor have found a similar material but for suits (very fine).

Oh absolutely. Wool would not work at this scale and at 1:1 it doesn’t have too much thickness.

Sounds great. :)

Back