(TORIA CASARRO) T-Shirts / Sizes "S" "M" "L" ASK WHAT YOU NEED! ;)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (TORIA CASARRO) "Walking Dead" Rick Grimes T-Shirt

I-See-You.gif

I'm going to write what everyone is thinking but don't dare to post: $80 is a lot of money for a simple t-shirt. Hence, the lack of response. Not even Kato charges that much. I know you're entitled to charge whatever you think your time and talent is worth, but it might help your list if the price was more accessible. There. :monkey3

I'd say $40 would be a reasonable price to charge.

You can get a white tshirt on ebay from $5- $10 bucks.

Just sayin......

I'd say $40 would be a reasonable price to charge.

You can get a white tshirt on ebay from $5- $10 bucks.

Just sayin......

Hello Mr. Ecko,

:) The price of the T-Shirt is fairly calculated.
I invite you to compare the white T-Shirt from eBay to mine and you will understand the price difference. ;)

Kind regards,
Toria

Lets not forget $70USD is only $52 Euros for Toria.

just use the lapd jack and tiger tee its only 5 buck and its the best.... u start putting a custom figure together and drop 80 for a tee thats crazy ... im just saying

I'm going to write what everyone is thinking but don't dare to post: $80 is a lot of money for a simple t-shirt. Hence, the lack of response. Not even Kato charges that much. I know you're entitled to charge whatever you think your time and talent is worth, but it might help your list if the price was more accessible. There. :monkey3

You're welcome Commtech, I like people that say what they think. :)

The lack of response... you don't even know what occured...if you're affraid to buy something from me just don't do it. :)
Is Kato a price reference? I remember to have heard some of his prices and he doesn't seem to be less pricey... Well this is not the question.

Kind regards,
Toria

just use the lapd jack and tiger tee its only 5 buck and its the best.... u start putting a custom figure together and drop 80 for a tee thats crazy ... im just saying

I respect your point of view. :)

Toria

Andrew_213 I have updated the list! Thank you! ;)

Toria

;) I can do everything, only the time limits me. :(

Toria

If you can do a Burgundy one I will buy one. It will be perfect for my Trinity Killer with a Corrose Decal.

I don't have Facebook so I will PM you in a week or so. Broke after Christmas. Thank you ma'am.

If you can do a Burgundy one I will buy one. It will be perfect for my Trinity Killer with a Corrose Decal.

I don't have Facebook so I will PM you in a week or so. Broke after Christmas. Thank you ma'am.

Ok perfect! :wink1:

Thanks,
Toria

I will do several sizes like "S" "M" "L" for several bodies.

Toria

I'm going to need a large also for the Enterbay body. Hope it works!

you cant compare a haute couture shirt to a mass produced shirt :dunno

Back