(TORIA CASARRO) T-Shirts / Sizes "S" "M" "L" ASK WHAT YOU NEED! ;)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (TORIA CASARRO) "Walking Dead" Rick Grimes T-Shirt

Can you precise me which Enterbay body?

Thanks,
Toria

Here you go sweet thing.
che.jpg

I don't have this body version from Enterbay, I have a few others but not this one. :(

Toria

The Matt Damon body is the same, if you have that one. I'm sure a large will fit it. What size is on the muscle body you have?

Here is the color for the shirt.
10749668.jpg

The Matt Damon body is the same, if you have that one. I'm sure a large will fit it. What size is on the muscle body you have?

Here is the color for the shirt.
10749668.jpg

Ok. :)

The TTM 19 body wears the size M.
Thanks for the photo of the TK T-Shirt!

Toria

Ok. :)
The TTM 19 body wears the size M.
Thanks for the photo!

Toria

Thank you. If that is a medium than a large will be perfect. It's suppose to be baggy and the Enterbay body is a little taller.

Thank you ma'am.

Thank you. If that is a medium than a large will be perfect. It's suppose to be baggy and the Enterbay body is a little taller.

Thank you ma'am.

Yes, I think the size L will be perfect for your project.

Toria

when will these be ready to ship bro

Re: (TORIA CASARRO) "Walking Dead" Rick Grimes T-Shirt / Size "S" "M" "L"

Thanks for the pics T. The shirt looks great.

I'd say $40 would be a reasonable price to charge.

You can get a white tshirt on ebay from $5- $10 bucks.

Just sayin......

just use the lapd jack and tiger tee its only 5 buck and its the best.... u start putting a custom figure together and drop 80 for a tee thats crazy ... im just saying

470085_384352811601177_376780366_o.jpg

Toria

I need to see a large shirt on a medium body please.

is not my intention to decry your work.. but you have taken the worst image example you could find in the web..
there are a lot of 1/6 t shirt better that you shown in the pic for $7 or cheap..

here some example of good t shirt or complete set with pants and shoes from $7 up to $30
IMG_2500_zps9572adf0.jpg

T2eC16R8E9s4l7dCeBQzqoHBRW60_3.jpg

https://www.ebay.it/itm/MC-Toys-1-6...1338?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416dc797ea

https://www.ebay.it/itm/ZY-Toys-Mal...8927?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7363a49f

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Magic-Cube-...3753?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27c768b979

A friend of mine is a couturier and sometime he has tailoring some outfits in 1/6 for me..I have seen him at work sometime and for tailoring a simple t-shirt like that, he has spent an haf hour or less with his sewing-machine..
so this is my personal opinion but I think the price you ask for a simple white t-shirt is pretty outrageous ;) is this only a joke right..?
because now we are near to overtake the point of no return..
simply 1/6 clothes have not to cost so much..
ok if you have the intention to make easy money... but let's try to be serious here...is a joke right ?;)

which is the material used for the shirt? alkantara maybe? or a woven made with the web of madagascar's spider by Nicholas Godley ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

is not my intention to decry your work.. but you have taken the worst image example you could fin the web..
there are a lot of 1/6 t shirt better that you shown in the pic for $7 or cheap..

here some example of good t shirt or complete set with pants and shoes from $7 up to $30
IMG_2500_zps9572adf0.jpg

https://www.ebay.it/itm/MC-Toys-1-6...1338?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416dc797ea

https://www.ebay.it/itm/ZY-Toys-Mal...8927?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7363a49f

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Magic-Cube-...3753?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27c768b979

A friend of mine is a couturier and sometime he has tailoring some outfits in 1/6 for me..I have seen him at work sometimes and for tailoring a simple t-shirt like that, he has spent an haf hour or less with his sewing-machine..
so this is my personal opinion but I think the price you ask for a simple white t-shirt is pretty outrageous ;) is this only a joke right..?
ok if you have the intention to make easy money... but let's try to be serious here...is a joke right ?;)

which is the material used for the shirt? alkantara maybe? or a woven made with the web of madagascar's spider by Nicholas Godley ? ;)

I wanted to say something about the price also but figured it leave it alone. But since U bring it up I feel 70 + shipping for a simple white t-shirt is an insult to us!

That said your work does look great! Maybe 40$ for a high end t-shirt would be more fitting

Ah the old price debate. Things cost what they cost if you don't like it pass it by.

Toria these look excellent I personally would not pay $70 for one atm as I do not need any currently not to say I wouldn't in future. I however completely understand why they are the price they are. Your pricing for what appears to be very high quality 1/6th tailoring (never seen your work in hand so going on pics) is not out of the norm.

Shadowfla all I ever read from you on here is 'that's too expensive', 'are you joking about the price' etc etc don't you have anything better to do? Your entitled to your opinion but come on man change the record its getting a little old. Kato, Iminime and now Toria's threads your constantly going on about price. If you can't afford it or won't pay it fine but stop forcing it down all our throats.

is not my intention to decry your work.. but you have taken the worst image example you could find in the web..

A friend of mine is a couturier and sometime he has tailoring some outfits in 1/6 for me..I have seen him at work sometime and for tailoring a simple t-shirt like that, he has spent an haf hour or less with his sewing-machine..

This poor copy of the HT head sculpt is the joke! :rotfl
Look at the eyes! :monkey1

Toria

Ah the old price debate. Things cost what they cost if you don't like it pass it by.

Toria these look excellent I personally would not pay $70 for one atm as I do not need any currently not to say I wouldn't in future. I however completely understand why they are the price they are. Your pricing for what appears to be very high quality 1/6th tailoring (never seen your work in hand so going on pics) is not out of the norm.

Shadowfla all I ever read from you on here is 'that's too expensive', 'are you joking about the price' etc etc don't you have anything better to do? Your entitled to your opinion but come on man change the record its getting a little old. Kato, Iminime and now Toria's threads your constantly going on about price. If you can't afford it or won't pay it fine but stop forcing it down all our throats.

Thank you Bullet, thank you to have taken the time to write this message! :1-1:

Kind regards,
Toria

Guys this is Toria's thread where she is selling her items that she has made, at the price she can offer. if you dont like it, dont post, dont buy, move on. we need a mod in here.

This poor copy of the HT head sculpt is the joke! :rotfl
Look at the eyes! :monkey1

Toria

the eyes are weird because this is a recast head and it doesn't have the pers system but 2 joystick like the enterbay figures so you can move any single eye Independently ..is seller falut's to shoot a pic like this...;)

Back