(TORIA CASARRO) T-Shirts / Sizes "S" "M" "L" ASK WHAT YOU NEED! ;)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (TORIA CASARRO) "Walking Dead" Rick Grimes T-Shirt / Size "S" "M" "L"

Thank you Bullet, thank you to have taken the time to write this message! :1-1:

Kind regards,
Toria

Your welcome some people really do drive me crazy on here!

Guys this is Toria's thread where she is selling her items that she has made, at the price she can offer. if you dont like it, dont post, dont buy, move on. we need a mod in here.

:goodpost:

Re: (TORIA CASARRO) "Walking Dead" Rick Grimes T-Shirt

the eyes are weird because this is a recast head and it doesnt have the pers system but 2 joystick like the enterbay figures so you can move any single eye Independently ..is seller falut's to shoot a pic like this...;)

Please tell me you are not trying to imply that it's simply a bad picture! The DX Joker headplay recast is a complete joke. There is no way of making it look good it's just plain terrible end of.

Re: (TORIA CASARRO) "Walking Dead" Rick Grimes T-Shirt

Please tell me you are not trying to imply that it's simply a bad picture! The DX Joker headplay recast is a complete joke. There is no way of making it look good it's just plain terrible end of.

:exactly: :exactly:

Toria

Ah the old price debate. Things cost what they cost if you don't like it pass it by.

Toria these look excellent I personally would not pay $70 for one atm as I do not need any currently not to say I wouldn't in future. I however completely understand why they are the price they are. Your pricing for what appears to be very high quality 1/6th tailoring (never seen your work in hand so going on pics) is not out of the norm.

Shadowfla all I ever read from you on here is 'that's too expensive', 'are you joking about the price' etc etc don't you have anything better to do? Your entitled to your opinion but come on man change the record its getting a little old. Kato, Iminime and now Toria's threads your constantly going on about price. If you can't afford it or won't pay it fine but stop forcing it down all our throats.
I am not forcing anyone if you like it buy it...but the price is still a joke..;)I 've posted the pic of the recast joker's head due the shirt shown not whole head ;)
I know how much could cost a t shirt like that.. I told you a friend of mine is a couturier

Last edited by a moderator:

The value of something is what people are willing to pay for it. If it sells for $70 (which apparently it has) then it is worth $70. If you don't want to pay $70.. don't buy it.

The value of something is what people are willing to pay for it. If it sells for $70 (which apparently it has) then it is worth $70. If you don't want to pay $70.. don't buy it.
I disagree.. The value of something is what the seller want to ask..for selling his items

I disagree.. The value of something is what the seller want to ask..

Nah value is determined by market demand and what a buyer is willing to pay not what the seller wants. Toria want's $70 for these and they are selling at that price ergo that is what they are worth.

ok nevermind I will pass fo sure..:wave good luck with your sale toria..

I disagree.. The value of something is what the seller want to ask..for selling his items

Everything is different and has a different value, now please STOP your debate or open a thread dedicated to it because here is not the place to do it. You have said your point of view we respect it so do the same for the others. You're welcome in my thread if you have something else to say. :)

Kind regards,
Toria

If I wanted my figure to look like just a figure, I'd buy cheap crap. I personally go for tailored clothing because they are usually higher quality and made for specific bodies, making the figure look like the actual character, and not a toy. Toria, Kato, Rainmanart, etc all have a right to make and sell for whatever the hell price they want.

Also, don't get mad because our economy sucks and Toria has to charge $70USD just so she can turn some kind of a profit in euros.

Enough with the price talking in these threads already.

I need to see a large shirt on a medium body please.

i posted this earlier before all the bull****. I am posting it again incase you didnt see it.

i posted this earlier before all the bull****. I am posting it again incase you didnt see it.

Oh sorry I had missed it. :) Ok, I will do that.

Kind regards,
Toria

Here is one of my other projects:

470072_402991403114017_582954860_o.jpg

23372_384868634882928_309025584_n.jpg

736863_402991383114019_1963042734_o.jpg

256713_402991359780688_461105005_o.jpg

736135_402991426447348_804875505_o.jpg

I hope you'll like it! ;)

Regards,
Toria

Last edited:

I pm u and got no reply when r these going to be available what's up guy I hope you can answer me

Wow, that Cap tee is amazing!!

The fit, the print, the thickness of the material and I especially like how the sleeve of the shirt ends where the bicep and tricep is.:clap

I pm u and got no reply when r these going to be available what's up guy I hope you can answer me

not sure where you see toria as a guy mike.:lol.? dont want you to make the same mistake three times pal,, she is a she..:wave:

ooh sorry about that but a reply would b much appreciated

Wow, that Cap tee is amazing!!

The fit, the print, the thickness of the material and I especially like how the sleeve of the shirt ends where the bicep and tricep is.:clap

:1-1: :1-1: Thank you!! :)

Regards,
Toria

Hello Mike,

Do you really have sent me a PM? I have nothing from you... :dunno

Kind regards,
Toria

Back