Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] Whiplash - Terence Fletcher Shouting Sculpt (OPEN) | Normal Version (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent - Will transfer deposit tomorrow. ?

This hs won't be easy to fit onto a Phicen body, will it, for these poses? -

View attachment 433112View attachment 433113
Great, thank you.

I don't think any Phicens are neckless though, so there would be some modding. To be honest, I really don't like Phicens. The anatomy isn't very natural - especially the shoulder area. I planned to sculpt seamless arms like the Blitzway Hannibal, but there isn't really enough interest. The top too.
If you can find a way to mod it, I don't think it would be a problem. I sculpted the neck to come outwards as it descends. It looks much more natural and seamless.

Great, thank you.

I don't think any Phicens are neckless though, so there would be some modding. To be honest, I really don't like Phicens. The anatomy isn't very natural - especially the shoulder area. I planned to sculpt seamless arms like the Blitzway Hannibal, but there isn't really enough interest. The top too.
If you can find a way to mod it, I don't think it would be a problem. I sculpted the neck to come outwards as it descends. It looks much more natural and seamless.
From around the upper middle that is.

Great, thank you.

Deposit paid, Fin. ???

No, you're right about the Phicen bodies being all necked and I completely understand about the Hannibal arms - that would have been a big undertaking too!

Do you think the WorldBox AT017 would be acceptable? Is this hs being made for a specific body? I know you mentioned the test print was on a HT Doctor Strange solo film body..

Deposit paid, Fin. ???

No, you're right about the Phicen bodies being all necked and I completely understand about the Hannibal arms - that would have been a big undertaking too!

Do you think the WorldBox AT017 would be acceptable? Is this hs being made for a specific body? I know you mentioned the test print was on a HT Doctor Strange solo film body..
Cool, I'll check now.

I'd say it's a little on the muscular/big side. My main concern would be the traps though. On a neckless body, that area dips down. Not sure how modifying it would interact with this necked head.

I'm only using the Doctor Strange HT body because that's what the Yunsil suit run was tailored to. I'll have a look at options for this figure.

Deposit paid, Fin. ???

Received and got you in, thanks.

Packaging for the project ??
Screenshot_20210423-132719_Gallery.jpg

Oh mate, this is SO freaking awesome!! ❤️Incredible work - I love the sheet music as packaging paper ??Are they your Vic Firth's? ?
Haha, I appreciate it.

Of course, Vic Firth sticks are the way to go. They're absolutely battered now though.

Here are some images of the final print. Not the best pictures, so consider that the perspective is weird and flash is on at that distance lol. The eyebrows arch in more in person - changing the expression. But I hope these images show that the textures came out well and it's a quality print. I'm very happy with it personally and can't wait to see images from the caster, which I will post also.

Thanks,
Fin
Screenshot_20210505-194827_Gallery.jpg

The white specks are just from cleanup. It obviously won't be like that when shipping and during eventual casting.

Back