Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] Whiplash - Terence Fletcher Shouting Sculpt (OPEN) | Normal Version (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Not quite my tempo"

Some angles of the final cast:

Fletcher images.jpg

Incredible work Fin. Thanks so much for getting this project off the ground - it's a beautiful piece. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø Such thought and care with the packaging also! Brilliant stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_20210624_160024.jpg
    IMG_20210624_160024.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94
What is the interest list for top? His shirt? Anyone have experience with getting heads like this painted? Does it usually take a long time to get stuff like this painted?

What is the interest list for top? His shirt? Anyone have experience with getting heads like this painted? Does it usually take a long time to get stuff like this painted?
Yes, his black short-sleeve top. Suits don't typically have them. There are a few non-customs on ebay with them though.

It depends on the Painter. Mike Yuan said two weeks (I believe) and its been well over a month now. 357PARTMENT has an option to speed up the process, which they stay true to. So, I imagine there standard quoted time is also true.

But I'd always have it in my head that any custom stuff will take twice as long as the artist says lol

Back