YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

I just ordered Leia with the $30 off code from Spook. I'm interested in this project but I need to see some pics before I can commit. Is it too late to be added to the list?

Anyone have a line on a loose head sculpt and accessories?

Hi Guys. Just a quick message to see if my deposit was accepted and i'm added to the list. I have sent a PM to chillipep66 but no reply. My deposit of $50 has gone through so just hope i'm not too late to the party. Cheers.

Am I too late on this, is there any pics yet

Yeah I'm wanting this for my Leia more than ever now. The HT dress just doesn't do her justice at all.

When is a prototype expected? It's going to need a lot more fabric than used on HT's version and very different cut to give the appearance of the movie costume.

After undressing the HT figure it's painfully obvious why it's all kinds of wrong and can never be made to approximate what's in the movie, regardless of futzing, water treatments or incantations. They did a good job of copying/matching Sideshow's 9 year old clothes though. :slap

I still can't believe I blew all my reward points on this figure, but no one seemed to be selling the head sculpt and I got a little antsy. :)

Gonna need to jump in on this. Any room?

Deposit sent.... please confirm... 👊

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting on a proto before making my deposit (I'm on the list). Anyone know when will we see one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back