YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

hey everyone, Ill be updating the list shortly here. please keep sending deposits in

In an update from Yunsil, expect to see the prototype in early/ mid february

Is it too late to get one?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

to say again, please send in USD ONLY. Not Australian, canadian, GBP, or any other. USD only please folks!

Hey Chili,

I specifically sent it in USD?

How do we approach this if Paypal is telling me $50USD - but clearly you must have received it in AUD?

Deposit sent a couple of days ago. Thanks!

Just sent em in! Haha

I specifically sent it in USD?
How do we approach this if Paypal is telling me $50USD - but clearly you must have received it in AUD?

PayPal sends and the recipient will receive whatever is selected in the Currency menu of the Money Transfer/Sending page of the sender - no need to worry about anything else. In the new PayPal interface you have to be careful though as in my experience, the currency for sending funds defaults to the currency of your home locale - even if you don't hold a balance in that currency. For instance, I have a Canadian PayPal account and have only US dollars on the account, but it still defaults to Canadian dollars on the sending interface.

UPDATED THE LIST EVERYONE!

If you sent payment and you dont see your name updated, its because your SSF name wasnt included in the paypal receipt

Please PM me your name and Ill double check and make sure everyone is accounted for

Everyone who still wants one can get on the list, just send that deposit in!

I will be capping the orders on JANUARY 20.

I will send before deadline :) also sent u a PM!

UPDATED THE LIST EVERYONE!

If you sent payment and you dont see your name updated, its because your SSF name wasnt included in the paypal receipt

I included my name, not updated. Sent it Dec 3rd.

Price is a big pill to swallow. I would like to see the material being used.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I am interested in this as well

I won't be adding any more names to the list before deposit is made, just easier to keep track of that way now that we've established the run is official and the price is official too.

I'm interested, I live in the UK, would I get hit by customs?

PayPal sends and the recipient will receive whatever is selected in the Currency menu of the Money Transfer/Sending page of the sender - no need to worry about anything else. In the new PayPal interface you have to be careful though as in my experience, the currency for sending funds defaults to the currency of your home locale - even if you don't hold a balance in that currency. For instance, I have a Canadian PayPal account and have only US dollars on the account, but it still defaults to Canadian dollars on the sending interface.

Thanks Pixel. I was wondering what was going on.

I've sent money all over the world in the past, in many different currencies, and not had this happen. Weird...

Price is a big pill to swallow. I would like to see the material being used.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

when it comes to yunsil, all you gotta do is to throw money at her.

Back