YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

People are sending deposits before an actual prototype has been shown? Wow.

Price is a big pill to swallow. I would like to see the material being used.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah I suppose for a rather simple dress it might seem like a lot, but given how awful and frustrating the HT outfit is it still seems more than worth it to me. And it's still cheaper than the vast majority of custom outfits we see on here.

I'm in after I see a proto or at the very least the fabric.

What like are Yunsils other outfits?

Very structured suits for the most part. Jackets, coats, pants, vests, shirts, etc. I don't know of any other Yunsil project even remotely similar to this dress/gown.

have faith in yunsil, you will not be disappointed.

Deposit sent. Did you receive it, brother? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very structured suits for the most part. Jackets, coats, pants, vests, shirts, etc. I don't know of any other Yunsil project even remotely similar to this dress/gown.

After making something as complicated as that, I'm guessing a simple white gown won't be much of a challenge.

The reason for putting deposits in is basically because everyone works together to put the deposit down to ensure the run is made, as well as a prototype being provided. Otherwise, it would be up to me, or whoever organizes the run, to front over a grand to get it started, with no guarantee those who were on the list would commit. Plus, as all of the customs regulars know here, Yunsil is the best of the best, receptive to prototype feedback, and tops in the hobby when it comes to customer service and shipping safety

The reason for putting deposits in is basically because everyone works together to put the deposit down to ensure the run is made, as well as a prototype being provided. Otherwise, it would be up to me, or whoever organizes the run, to front over a grand to get it started, with no guarantee those who were on the list would commit. Plus, as all of the customs regulars know here, Yunsil is the best of the best, receptive to prototype feedback, and tops in the hobby when it comes to customer service and shipping safety

:exactly:

I think you have me double listed on the first page. #35 and #77.

After making something as complicated as that, I'm guessing a simple white gown won't be much of a challenge.

I have confidence in Yunsil/Toribox - but, Leia's dress is anything but a simple white gown and at miniature scale, this is going to be a very challenging design to pull off well.

Complete faith in Yunsil. Someone of her caliber always comes through when a new challenge is presented to them. Deposit sent.

I have confidence in Yunsil/Toribox - but, Leia's dress is anything but a simple white gown and at miniature scale, this is going to be a very challenging design to pull off well.
Seconded.

Yeah...funding the prototype can be very expensive depending on the customizer.

This has already been attempted by Sideshow and Hot Toys...neither of them hit the mark. So this will be a challenge in sourcing the right material to hang and pleat well.

Many projects organized for yunsil runs have been attempted by hot toys or sideshow. Yunsil is in another league. That's the whole point..

Yeah...funding the prototype can be very expensive depending on the customizer.

This has already been attempted by Sideshow and Hot Toys...neither of them hit the mark. So this will be a challenge in sourcing the right material to hang and pleat well.

The bottom line is I think it's impossible that Yunsil would produce something that's NOT infinitely better than what we've been given by both Sideshow and Hot Toys. If you've had Yunsil outfits before, you know what you can expect from her. Not to mention $150 is dirt cheap for a Yunsil outfit. I guarantee whoever snoozes on this will regret it. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back